Chapter 6

Grayson's pov

"Ugh when can we just leave" we've been in this barbers for ages and I needed to go to this stupid rehearsal so I could just get it over with I mean I had to be at Brooke's later and if you know what I mean it's not to study."we are going now calm down Gray why are guy excited to see Alice" ethan smiled at me and I just wanted to puke he knows I hate her as much as He does " of course dear brother" I laughed at the sarcasm which spilt from my mouth. " uncle Dave's getting his car dude come on let's go" I looked in the mirror for the last time tightening my tie and smirking well let's do this shit.

Alice's pov

"Let's go dear" Lisa said pulling me into the hotel I spent ages just looking at its beauty and to think cams not even getting married here she said something about not being glamorous enough like damn.we walked into the hotel and to my disappointment we were the first there which meant the rehearsal didn't start for another half an hour or so "sweetie explore do something me and Lisa have to go help out with Cameron we'll see you later" and with that she left leaving me confused and worried I might as well go on my phone for a hour so I found a deserted part of the hotel and sat down till I saw someone tower me "well hello baby girl" I looked up and saw a boy about my age.

" eh hi" I replied not really wanting to speak to anyone right now

"So does a pretty girl like you have a name"  he winked and honesty he wasn't bad looking at all I was about to say something when all of sudden some one  interrupted Me " Dallas come on" the person never saw me but I could tell from his voice who he was Grayson of course "I'll see you later huh?" He said smirking "sure" I smiled and he nodded but when he was walking away I slowly stood up "em wait Dallas" he laughed " Cameron and yeah" I felt a bit embarrassed since I got his name wrong but I still said something "eh Alice" he smirked again and turned around and left like that damn I hope I see him again.

It was about 20 minutes I had been on my phone bored as ever when I saw my mom approach me quickly "hurry up its time it's time" and then I knew it was time for the first rehearsal suddenly I felt my mouth get dry when she dragged me to the aisle where I then had to walk I didn't walk just yet since I knew Grayson didn't even show up yet I got in my position looking at my mom and Lisa seated towards everyone in the lineup  smiling wishing me luck but still no Grayson.

Grayson's pov

Crap I was late for the lineup I ran into the centre of the hotel near the doors with Dallas and ethan when my mom called me as I opened the doors hoping to go in but no "where the hell were you Alice is waiting for you in there" she pushed us in and the attention of everyone including Cameron my sister was on us , I ran to the line up when I saw Alice and damn she looked nice for once *cough* you know better than usual, I couldn't help but eye her but every time I did she was
Fucking looking at Dallas like what a stupid idiot.

Alice's pov

We were all still waiting as there was three missing places at the line up when all of a sudden Grayson fell into the room like he was pushed I laughed but he still looked amazing he rushed to me and I felt his eyes on me when he walked but I didn't look back I just kept my eyes on Cameron since I noticed He was going to be in the lineup with one of the bridesmaids. We kept walking till Grayson deliberately put his foot out in front of me which practically caused havoc I fell onto the front bridesmaid and it all of a sudden became like dominoes it was terrible and it was all my fault well Grayson's I  rose my head looking at him while he just laughed like a mad man .

"Stop stop" Lisa screamed and all the bridesmaids stood up and glared at me knowing I was the cause of this " I guess some people are to clumsy for this" Grayson said causing everyone to look at us " Grayson , Alice outside now" Lisa called us and I was terrified I didn't want to throw Grayson under the bus and I didn't want to get told of for something I didn't do. We both walked out everyone throwing looks at us since we both ruined Cameron's first rehearsal.

"What happened explain right now" Lisa was furious so I knew what I needed to do.

" I tripped" I said quite abrupt worrying I might get taken out I mean I didn't want to do the wedding but I still didn't want to get taken out . Grayson looked at me shocked since  I basically just saved his ass.

" sweetie I love you but if this is going to happen I'm afraid I'll have to let you go" she sympathised with me and clearly knew how embarrassed I was at this moment when I was about to agree with her decision and leave respectfully Grayson spoke up beating me to it.

" she didn't trip *cough* i- I tripped her up" he said  I was confused happy and extremely shocked this is the nicest thing he's ever done for me well he's not done anything for me that's good but I was still really happy About this.

"Why would you do that" Lisa turned her head to Grayson after giving me a face of apology.

"She kept looking at Dallas and it was distracting" Lisa's face changed and I could have sworn she was smiling.

"Grayson sweetie you don't have to be jealous it's obvious she likes you"