chapter 4

Alice's pov

After me and grayson were introduced,  people think for the first time we all gathered in the dinning room to discuss this little arrangement, were I met the Cameron the women who's getting married and Ethan grayson's older twin. Lisa was the first to speak "so what do you two think then"

I was about to say it probably wasn't the best idea but I was rudely irrupted by grayson's harsh words and all I got say was "mom Lisa I think this may not"my voice echoing in the whole room.

"mom there's no way I'm walking down with her she's annoying , a loser and really god damn  stupid"

Everyone's eyes landed to grayson shocked at what he said yes I guess it wasn't hurtful to some but it pricked my heart like a knife." GRAYSON" Lisa yelled gaining grayson's attention. " I'm just gonna use the restroom" I left practically running from the scene which just enfolded.

"sweetie" my mom called and I'm pretty sure I even got calls from Lisa but I didn't look back I just wanted to be alone I'm sure I wont cry hopefully not over this I just needed time I thought you know to think after the restroom I walked into a room Lisa had previously showed me to be my new room before the whole fiasco with grayson.  

It was amazing much bigger than mine but I didn't want to be here I've learned when I am here I'm just gonna humiliated by him and feel like I'm lower than him which I am of course but I don't want to feel that way , I layed on  my king sized bed and looked to the ceiling till I noticed a warm liquid seeping from my eye's damn I let it drown me till I blacked out.

Grayson's pov

Perhaps what I said was not necessary and a little hurtful but I mean she was so idiotic and annoying and well I wasn't I walked though the halls hoping to reach my bedroom when I heard sniffling and then well nothing it got in between my train of thought so I decided to know who or what it was.

I found my self at one of my guests room's so I peered in and realised she must be staying here, I walked towards her knowing that she was asleep since I couldn't hear after that to find out she had dry tears on her face crap I feel bad.

Not that bad however  

and with that I got up and left leaving her to whatever she was doing I mean like I care.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi guys I just wanted to thank the little amount of you guys that are actually reading this 

please feel free to comment or vote

it would mean alot.

sabreena x