chapter 2

Alice's pov 

"alli ... alli" I wanted to dream the whole day away but I knew that wouldn't happen and my mom would defiantly make sure of that, "whattt" I groaned as she rudely pulled me from my peaceful dreams.

"time for school"

she hurled my bag towards me as it landed on my lap I examined the bag as if it was something I had never seen before but I knew exactly what  it was,  my fingers grazed the 'vans' detail pulling me into a trance,  I loved vans  I don't know why there is just something about the brand I'm attracted to.

I pulled the bag over my shoulder once I had finished getting ready and hoped  into my car instantly being taken over by the smell of in and out and Victoria secret. "well time for hell" I thought as I zoomed away leaving the location I once use to call my  hibernation place. 

*school*  

"talk to him al" my best friend Chloe spoke while nudging me once we walked past the group of populars , I was about to say something rude when all of a sudden the school's bitch approached us the devil does have a name by the way  and I'm sure it's brooke but whatever.

"what do we have here the two lonely geeks" she said in the squeakiest voice you'd wanna punch her throat so she's stop , " what do we have here the whores" Chloe whispered in effort I'd be in only one who would hear it she could start a fight since she's a boxer but she doesn't want people knowing that I don't see why however it's the best skill you could have.

I love Chloe she's the only person I have and we've been friends for basically my entire existence so I wouldn't know what to do if she left me and hopefully she never will.

I laughed at her comment till the witch her self spoke again ugh "what did you say loser?"

I grabbed chole's arm knowing she has anger issues hoping she'd calm down and she did luckily , 

 I'm sure that's the whole reason she started to fight her anger issues,  one day she couldn't take it after a big fight with her mother she started smashing the whole house apart so her father thought she could take her anger out on something else rather than his highly expensive objects so he enrolled her into a females boxing club after this she reacted quickly and learned to love it, I've seen her fight and boy you wouldn't want to mess with that one but she looks so gentle and harmless It's quite funny actually that people don't know she could kill them in seconds.

I was about to pull her arm away when all of a sudden a tall muscular man walked near Brooke gripping her waist "babe why are you talking to these weirdos" he pulled her away from us and I finally realised who it was. grayson.

damn that hurt.