Not so happy lunch

"What the fuck do you mean Zakela?" I was furious, why? Im not really sure, I guess is because I wanted a normal school year and having a body guard wasnt really my plan.

"Wait I thought his name was Jayden" Dannys boyfriends said, damn I really need to ask for his name, anyway I looked at Zakela for a while not bother by Danny's boyfriend statement, a few moments passed and Zakela cracked.

"Fine, I cant keep things from you...my father was talking to your dad about *cough* you know and they thought that it was maybe a good idea that you and your siblings had body guards, I guess I was assigned to you because Im the only male you still tolerate and havent ripped out into shreds and also because I begged father..." the last part was barely a above a whisper.

"You have siblings?" I was to angry at my father to answer Dannys boyfriend again, I was fuming, it wasnt until I was throwing my lunch across the cafeteria that I realized how angry, no, furious I was.

I knew father was afraid of that happening again but a body guard was insane, I can take care of my self.

I was no longer in control of my movements when I slapped Zakela across the cheek, he didnt move, he didnt speak, he didnt even look me in the eye, nobody moved, no body talked, but everybody was looking at me.

I needed to get out of here. I stood up and looked around and saw the exit, as soon as I was about to leave I felt pair of hands on my hips.

"Zakela let go of me..." when the hands made no move I yelled "NOW!" No movement.

I know you might think that Im an asshole for yelling but believe me when I say that everything is bullshit right now and the pregnant hormones dont help either.

The hands in my hips made no movement, which enraged me even futher, I turned around and as soon as I was about to beat the crap out of Zakela I saw a pair of grey eyes looking at me, his eyes were searching something, the scaned me over and everytime his eyes landed on my belly he looked disapointed... maybe? I dont really have time to care about that.

His eyes stayed on my belly and it made me feel weird "take a picture it last longer..." this time it was Zakela the one that spoke, he was back to himself smiling at me, thank God, I wasnt sure what I would have done if he stopped being himself.

We waited for a response even a remark but nothing came. We waited some more and he just kept looking at my face in a loving way.

The silence became awarkd and my standing position began to hurt my feet. I decided to sit but he was sitting in the chair I was sitting and the only empty chair was at the other side of the table were he used to be sitted.

To be honest I could have walked there it wasnt long not even 10 steps but just thinking about it made me lazy so I yanked his hands from my hips and snuggled in Zakelas arms.

He sat so the both us were comfortable and he hugged my belly and nuzzled my neck.

The whole cafeteria was back to normal, apart from my table, everyone was staring at me like a mad woman, which I am, Im pretty sure I have a bipolar disorder.

"Am I the only one sane enough to question what just happened?" Dannys boyfriend spoke one more.

"Whats your name?" I looked at him and he was startled by the sudden question "Cameron..." " well Cam, can I call you Cam?" He nodded "to answer your question ...yes, his name is Jayden but I call him Zakela, it means protector in siswati, I gave him that name when I we met after he saved me from a bunch of muggers ( that wasnt really true, he saved me from a bunch of ugly mafia dudes that kidnapped me and beat me nearly to death but nobody needed to know that). Yes, I do have siblings, I have a younger brother and sister and again yes, I guess you are the only sane one to question what happened but also pretty stupid because if I told you I would have to kill you..."