Prologue

I consider myself a nomad. I've moved all my life, I've never stayed still in one place more than a year because of my father's terrible job, we have to follow him around everywhere never staying in the same place twice.

What's his job? Ooh it's nothing you would expect. And my mother, don't even get me started, plus my brother and sister...we are a fucking mess.

I apologize for my language but try to understand that I wasn't raised like a normal girl.

I never had an etiquette class and my role model was never home, I was homeschooled just like my siblings and my teacher was a total wanker, I mean the dude got his degree on eBay. No jokes.

Never the less I learned what I needed most and my daddy taught me the rest.

My name is Ginebra, I'm 17 years old and I don't really know where I live, actually most of the time I don't have a fucking clue of anything...

I guess you could call me a clueless teen finding their way in life.

*****

"Get the fuck out of the car now kids!" My dad is not mean he is just different, don't be fooled by his dirty words.

"honey, we promised we were going to try to be a normal family...remember you fuck head!" my mother scowled my dad while hitting him in the head "what I was just trying to be like a normal US family....you know, they are always saying swear words...." you see, his not mean just stupid.

"Whatever helps you sleep dad" my bother Taylor replied while getting out of the car and patting my dad in the head "god can't you just accept we are not fucking normal...move you demented cow "screamed my beautiful sister with her annoying voice, sometimes I wish she was mute.

"Elizabeth calm down sweet heart, you don't have to be mean to your sister" and that's my real daddy, I don't really understand why everywhere we go he has to act like a real citizen.

Apparently he doesn't want to blow our cover. I remember last time we went to Paris, every morning he would eat a croissant in a typical cafe, he would seat outside and smoked a cigarette just like everyone. 1) He hates croissant 2) he doesn't smoke 3) he hates seating outside because he gets cold and feels like a busy body.

"Ginebra do you need help getting out of the car?" My dad extended his hand out for me "dad I'm very capable of it. There is no need for your co-operation..." "daddy just let the fat cow alone, she can handle herself...I mean she has done it all alone with her -" here she goes again "enough Elizabeth, your dad just wanted to be nice to your sister...you know, with her condition" I love my mum, I do and she always helps me and shut my sister up but...sometimes she just doesn't get you and chooses to treat you different and maybe she doesn't know how to choose her words either it's like have you ever gotten this issue, that is no big deal but everyone sees it like it's a huge fucking problem, well she's like that.

"Mum is not a condition...just call it what it is....It's a god damn baby, not a condition, it's a baby not cancer or a brain tumor...its life" argh I really hate my mother's brain sometimes, if you haven't realized after the small outburst, I'm a pregnant not by choice...oh well it's in the past let's just leave it at that.

Now we are in the future, I have a lovely family and for now this is my future....My dad Emilio; he is Italian, he has a stable job, is a great father, knows how to act in a matter of danger and he has the cutes smile ever. My mother Tala; she is Russian, she doesn't really have a stable job because we move so much but she still has a great heart and she always knows when we need something. My two adopted siblings, Tyler and Elizabeth; they are very annoying kids but they still have a big fat heart, and my beautiful daughter Amelie...I couldn't ask for more.

"Love, baby you alright, you're spacing out again...bad habit of mine too" I really couldn't ask for more, i stood up and gave my dad a big hug "thank you...for everything" I whispered in his ear, feeling the warm of his strong arms around my body.

"No thank you baby for being an awesome daughter...I love you" he said while poking my nose and kissing my forehead, okay I know what you are going to say, and yes, I really am a daddy's little girl "You guys done, cause tomorrow is a big day and I really need some sleep so yeah can we just like get inside...." my little brother Taylor rubbed his neck leaving a red mark and wait is that a tattoo...omg god he is so dead when mum and dad find out.

We all went inside the huge house and filled the rooms with boxes and clothes all over the floors, we had some Chinese takeout and everyone went straight to bed.

......

Next morning

"Baby wake up, wake up, please your kind of late" I hate those words, not "wake up' I love that phrase I'm a very morning person...no I hate 'your kind of late', that for my dad means "holy shit your two hours late", great, and today was my first day of school great, great....I stood up so fast my head started spinning "careful baby you're not that late, I promise"

I checked the clock and realized I was really late "Daddy, do you know what time schools starts?" "Ummm around 9 am or something like that..." he scratched his neck like everyone in my family does and left a big red mark. "Daddy... and do you know what time is it" he looked at his watched "its 8 am?" "Daddy are you asking me or telling me?" sometimes I really believe he was dropped when he was just little baby.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter, school starts at 7 dad, it's your work that starts at 9...I better go, love you daddy" he looked so frustrated so I gave him a small kiss on the cheek a quick hug and left. "What would I do without you Gin" "probably marry the dog and take mum out for a walk" before he could say something in return I ran away laughing.

My dad can be a complete asshole, jerk, stubborn, forgetful but all those things really don't matter because he will always be my hero, my dad, my everything...