Mute

"SPEAK...NOW"

"Baby please" my mother pleaded, she knew my anger wasnt very easy to control "dont baby me, mother, you too in the living room NOW..." I waited for their replied but non came so I took this as a chance to gather my clothes get dressed quickly and head to the living room.

As I was walking down the stairs I missed a step and was ready to colied with the floor when two pairs of hands held me. I looked behind me and saw Gabriela and Cameron, everyone was giving my pity, I hate pity. I thanked them and kept walking with them trailing behind me.

Everyone was already sitting in the living room when I arrived, they all looked at me with pity, everyone except him, he wasnt even in the room.

I sat down and nobody dare to move, it was dead silent, I cant tolerate this any longer. "Someone please tell me whats happening?" Zakela moved next to me and began to draw circles in my back which soothed my a little bit, key word little.

"Hun we love you, even though we just met I feel like we are destined to be bestfriends, so as a friend please listen to me when I say that what you are about to hear wont be easy but we are here for you, we wont leave, I promise" I wasnt sure if I should believe Gabrielas words, Im not some depressed teen with no friends but I do understand that people have to leave some times.

Not bother by her statement I just nodded and looked straight at my dad, he was bound to crack, he never hid anything from me, we told each other everything, yet he only looked down, stood up and left, my mother and sister walked behind him and left aswell, I guess my family wasnt going to face me.

I was becoming more agitated by the sencond and was about to speak when only my father walked in with a bag in his hands, he looked outside the window and I did the same looking at my mother and siblings piling into the car and leaving.

I knew they werent good with bad news but are they really leaving? You see, people leave, sometimes they have to and sometimes they choose to. To be honest I wasnt mad at all, it wasnt the first time this happened.

~~~~ flashback ~~~~~

"Mum, dad, Im pregnant" my dad looked at me and just smiled, he knew everything thag had being going on so he was very supportive and just hugged me " congratulations baby, Im going to be a grandad" he whispered in my ear with tears on his eyes, he held my hand and we both looked at my mother.

She stood up and before leaving she said "I told you that if you ever got pregnant you would leave this house" my mouthe hanged opened and I was forced to leave with Zakela for a month.

~~~ end of flashback ~~~

I looked at the empty drive way and my father just shook his head in disapointment, we both knew mother doesnt like to face her problems and she rather leave them to my father to handle, even though she was the one that wanted to tell me the news she still left.

I stood up from the couch and began walking towards my bedroom when I was met by a pair of grey eyes looking at me, we were in the middle of the living room, nobody moved, nobody spoke, I was pretty sure nobody even breath.

He grabbed my hand and led me to a cocuh were he sat next to me and hugged me tightly, he motioned my father to start speaking but the tears were choking his words so Cameron decided to began.

"Look Gin, Im not really a doctor so I cant really repeat the big words the doc said, but long story short, the hit you got to your tummy hurt you pretty badly, the doctor said to keep an eye on you for the next week or so because the blow was so hard it messed up the baby pretty bad and in most cases it ends in abortion..." he stopped talking and I knew I was crying waterfalls, my hands were shaking and my breaths became uneven, this couldnt be happening, I love my baby.