M.E.T what??

The office smelt of Lavendar plus other earthy smells. My noise twitches and I turn towards shelves filled with books, jars, and other nicknacks from a long career. Then a stone mortar and pestle grabs my full attention, as I stare at it, the back of my head feels like a piece of lead is stuck there. Blocking my normal thoughts.

The Lady with white hair wearing a black wool dress, grins as I stare dumby at the object. She just stamps M.E.T on my paper work, and leads me out of the office.

At the front lobby my mind clears a bit, I ask about a bus pass & shelter.

The white hair lady in the black wool dress, hands a pass & a paper voucher that was hand writen in dark red ink & glowy green Large Letters M.E.T

I stare at the voucher blankly while the bus takes me back to my sister's place. I read the Voucher again.

To Whom it may concern;

The Following person(s) has until 1300 at night to enter the preserve of Missgeburt. Eremia. Taphe. Restrain affliction upon this carrier.

The rest was a total lost in trying to read or even try to sound out. Though I still had a slight heavy weight in the back of my head. I really couldn't pay attention to what the vouvher said. I just headed back to my sisters to pack up my stuff and head to the Shelter.

At the studio, My sister just looked down hearted at me packing. I looked at her and grinned.

"I don't know why you're trying to make me feel guilty at leaving, I know you'll be happy the second im gone." I say turning toward her, I see a sad sister unable to support herself let alone another person. I stop grinning, & hug her.

"Look it's not like I won't come by to make sure your okay, so just don't get gloomy and run around scaring your neighbores." I softly tell her.

She nods & picks up her cat and sits down by her large window. I head out the door. I get halfway down the hall and turn back to shut the door, But it closes slowlyby it's own.

Of course it had to be a hot day.. plus its a mile or two with no buses that comes close to the place. My shirt, underwear, pants, & socks are totally wet. As I drag my wheely bag behind me.

the weight at the back of my head gets to be about an extra 35 pounds, making stare up and the cloudless sky, & sun that is doing it's best to kill me. I wipe the sweat from my forehead & wring out my unkept hair.

I spied a Heavily fortified Federal building, next to a National guard station? As I try to ponder I hear shouting as I kept walking past more and more heavy gated places, then from behind me I hear the crunching of boots running toward me.

I turn as I stilll take a step forward, my last memory was a blur of colored uniforms mixing together as I feel an immense pull upon me as Im sucked forcefully forward into a blissfull cool dark place. No murderous Sun, no angery Shouting noise, with blinding colors swirlling..

"Did you see that fool?!" says a Marine. Staying away from the twenty five foot blood colored strip on the roadway, that Read. HAZARDOUS AREA, STAY AWAY. in bright yellow. and if it was night time, & a thick fog covered the area to the point where you couldn't see your hand in front of you. The roadway warning could still be seen, even from space.

I awake with the need to race to the restroom, I try to get up and find that i'm strapped down! My wrists, ankles, plus I got something over my chest. I break out in cold sweat, cause I can't see. I blink nothing coving my eyes, shaking my head I clear my throat, then say, "Ah Excuse me! I need to use to the Bathroom please?"

Nothing, heat flushes from my face down to my toes as I start to get upset. "Hey I really need to use the bathroom!" I say louder.

Nothing

My body starts to tremble as I feel rage builing, I see pictures of my pass; I was always smaller than everybody else. Always weaker. Always unable to control what I did to whomever hurt me and turned their backs on me. Or when I was held down.

Always after the beatings, I always saw the world in a haze of red, as my little legs slowy but surely got me off the ground as I ran at the person(s). My Heart Pounding in my chest blocking out any sound. As my Rage turned my light tan skin to a deep Red color.

Leaping upon the kid(s), teen(s), adult(s), a Cop, or that pedifile, That tied me down, before going to wash up and then start playing. His bearded face graying hair, destroyed all but my last grip on sanity.

What did the trick, was the kind soft loving words he spoken, as he came back in the room smelling clean.

In the dark I heard him scream like a frighten child, wimpering as I gripped his neck with my burning red skinned large hand.

The Straps pop off me as I get way to big for them & the gurney. I fall to the ground.

My Heart is Slamming my chest as it kicks into, something I've never felt. My skin glows red and Im very warm. I can see the 20 by 20 room and the ceiling is too far to see. Everything is in a red or dark blue color as I get up off the crushed gurney.

I feel the rush of rage build, on top of the anger, I begin to feel more of my sanity slip as i Seeth, I grab the crushed gurney & forcefully throw it at a wall, as the gurney bounces off the wall, I snatch it and send it upward.

I see sparks of blue, yellow, & green as the gurney smashes into the ceiling. Staring at the wreck, the back of my head tries to feel like lead again..

Everything around me comes into sharp awareness, I'm in a heavily fortified room build to deal with things way stronger... and Im once again, I'm just a very short, weakling with snot & blood running down my face, trying to survive getting beating up by two boys, five years older than I.

Outside the room, people, clients, otherly beast feel something let go, and the barriers that were containing whatever was in the holding cell start to crack.

Inside the room: The noise of my rage building stopped. I could feel the trembling of body, reaching a limit. That Once full acceted would bring too much harm.. Then-

I awaken in a dimly lit room, ah wait it's a medical ward.. The bed is comfortable. Not too warm, or cool. I feel safe & every calm. Tho I do need to use the bathroom.

I slide my feet to the side of the bed and sit up. I look down and see footies waiting for me on the ground. I slip them on, as I slowly get up, and all my aches and pains greet me. I rub the sleep & the last images of a frightful dream that woke me.. & limp towards a restroom.