Vet or Met?

Any other day, at any other time. I'd be a little more aware of how I gotten myself in to..

Well lets say a place that truly, even though its not the place I thought it was. Still is here to help me when I lost everything in my (normal life.) Everything takes getting use to.

  It started with me hitting the end of my very last nerve. Waking up in the middle of the night laying on the single bed on the ground in a dusty cold basement.

Yes I wanted to sleep here. Yes I wanted to be as far as possible from my wife and her family.. Or the people I took care of..

Okay lets just say the truth, I was a slave. I awoke every day before the sun came up. Dreading what the day would bring. My wife's two sons.. Little monsters would drive me crazy, though I did enjoy seeing them grow up and helping them when they'd listen.

Though I had enough! With baby sitting them, hearing them playing outside while I was cleaned up the house, did the dishes and Laundry.

The wife stopped being anything but an emotional stressful enjoying abuser. Yes I was out of a Job, two years worth. So it wasn't all her fault. though I took on the job to care and take them to & from school or stay at home while they went out to play with neighbor hood kids.

It was the screaming & how loud they were that gotten to me the most. It gotten worse when the smallest took a stick to the oldest for teasing him.

I heard them screaming then BAM they were at the front door, the oldest hammering the door, trying desperately to get into the house. The door was unlocked, I gotten up then to the door as the smallest pulled away with the stick and the oldest was on the ground holding his head with blood splattering on the porch..

My Medical & Security skills kicking in, telling the smallest to up to his room. Then helping the oldest up and to the down stairs restroom to clean his wound.

All that blood everywhere, I fought off the beginning of a Migraine. My vision started to become blurry, though I fought it off.

I gotten the oldest up and to the restroom, he was shaking from shock and I helped him wash the top of his ear and side of his head, and sat him down with him holding a clean towel to his head. While I cleaned up all the Blood on the porch, & inside the house leading to the restroom.

The smallest kept trying to come down and check on his brother. I just wasn't ready to deal with it and asked him to go stay in his room till his Mother or Father came home.

While cleaning up the blood, I had to calm my breathing and slow down. The Oldest was laying down, I had him sit up, as I finished up cleaning.

I went to the computer and Emailed their mom, telling her what happened & asking for to have their dad come home.

I turned to the oldest and asked him if he need a hug?

 Crying he said yes. He trembled as I told him it's okay as I hugged him.

10 minutes later.. no reply from the mom. sending out 3 more emails.

watching the Oldest as he sat and calmed down watching cartoons.

20 minutes later. No reply still?!  Then the front door opened, Their father came home!

 I had nightmares about what happened, for a few days. One thing bothered me about what happened. The dad didn't punish them, I couldn't understand.

Weeks after the boys kept up with play fighting and getting more upset at each other. I asked them to stop. They'd ignored me, acting like nothing happen.

I just couldn't deal with them or their Mother any more, the cut downs the emotional abuse.

I awoke, gotten dressed packed up my stuff, removed the house key, and my wedding band from my key ring and then went to her room up stairs.

She had my unemployment Debit card & credit card, plus my bank card, controlling the money and my life. Was what made her the happiest.

 We talked, I asked her for my things, she was upset at being woken up so early and yes having me in her messy room.

She was getting enraged at me taking control of myself and taking back control of my money. For an hour and a half later with her daughter telling her to give me my things.

I knew she was acting, that she couldn't find the cards. I stayed away from her during the whole thing, knowing that she wanted me t loose my temper.

In the end I had to walk for 45 minutes, to get money to catch a bus, then the train.

I didn't know where I was going, though I knew I had to get as far as possible from the pain