Chapter 1: Black And White

A/n: The Pic Above Would Be From Newt's View.

Thomas
Yesterday, my girlfriend, Teresa, broke up with me and started dating Aris hours later. My heart rips to shreds when I see them together.

The bright colors I used to see when I was in love with Teresa, has now turned into black And white. Minho has been helping me get over my pain. While I appreciate that, it doesn't really help me feel better.

"Thomas, Teresa isn't someone worth moping over. She couldn't see what a great guy you are." Minho said as he rubbed my back. "Thanks Minho, but I loved her and she said that she loved me back. It just hurts, ya know? I don't think I'll ever get over it.." I replied as I sat up.

"Hey, you need to get out of the house, today. Maybe going out will help you feel better," Minho suggested. "Um, okay, I guess." I said. "But, I need to take a shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed," I sighed. "Okay, take your time." Minho replied.

I took my shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. "Minho, I'm going to a coffee shop. Coming?" I asked, grabbing my car keys. "Nah, I'm staying here," Minho replied, turning on the Tv. "Okay, I'll be back." I said and I left.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Newt
There was literally no one in the shop today. We hardly get any business anyway, But today was different. A boy who seemed to be around my age walked in. His eyes looked a little puffy, like he had been crying or something.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" I asked. He ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte. He bought his order and we started talking. It turns out, that we have a lot of common ground so we clicked easily.

"Newt, I gotta go. But I'll probably be back tomorrow if you'd like," Thomas said. "Yeah, that'd be great, Tommy." I replied with a smile. "Tommy..?" Thomas asked with a confused look on his face.

"Oh, do you not want me to call you that?" I asked. "No, you can call me that. It's nice," Tommy replied, smiling. "Okay, see you later!" I said with a small wave. Tommy waved and walked out of the shop. For once, I couldn't wait to come back to work tomorrow.