Chapter 2: Newt Stays Over

Newt
Several days passed, no Tommy. I was beginning to get worried. I leaned against the counter, drumming my fingers when finally, Tommy came.

"Tommy! Hey!" I chirped, smiling bright. Tommy smiled back. "Sorry I didn't visit you a few days ago, I was visiting my mom, who's in an nursery home and she hasn't been herself since my dad died," A frown tugs at Thomas' lips. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.." I replied. "It's fine, I guess.. Hey, can I asked you something?" Tommy asked. I nodded.

"Well, have you found your soulmate yet?" He looked up at me. "S-Soulmate? Well, n-no.." I replied as I started to blush. "Okay.. Say, wanna hang out my place for a while? I'd like to get to know you more." Tommy asked. "Um, sure. Let me finish my shift and we can head there." I replied as I looked at the clock, eagerly waiting for my shift to end.

Thomas
I accompanied Newt as we waited for the clock to strike 4 PM, when Newt's shift is over. Once Newt could leave, I drove to Minho and mine's apartment and walked into our living room.

"Hey, Tommy! Who's this?" Minho asked, grabbing a soda from the fridge. "This is Newt, he's hanging out with me," I answered. "Cool." Minho said and left into his room, closing the door. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, walking over to the Tv. "Sure," Newt replied.

We decided to watch The Maze Runner. Then, I felt my eyelids growing heavy and I soon fell asleep.

Minho
I walked out of my room and saw both Tommy and Newt asleep on the couch. I grabbed a blanket and put it on them and turned down the Tv volume. I smiled and started to wonder,

I think Thomas has himself a new friend.