Chapter 6: Newt's Memory

Thomas
My eyes widen as I turn to Minho, who looks back at me. "Minho?.. Can I talk to you?" I ask him. Minho nods as we walk out the door, leaving Newt by himself.

"Minho.. What we we going to do? Newt lost his memory and.. I don't know if he'll get it back..." I started to tear up at the thought of Newt never remembering me.

"I don't know, Thomas. The best thing we can do is try to let him remember everything himself," Minho says, wiping my tears away. I smiled at him and nodded, slowly walking back into Newt's hospital room.

"So Newt... How do you feel?" I asked, awkwardly rubbing my right arm. "I suppose I'm fine.. I find it odd that I don't really remember much.. Though, it's slowly coming back to me." Newt replies. I smile and pulled a chair up to Newt's bedside.

I reach over and pull him into a hug. I feel Newt wrapping his arms around me and I look over at Minho, who was smiling.

Minho
I smiled at Thomas when he hugged Newt. I could already tell that Thomas liked Newt very much.. It was a bit obvious but, as long as he's happy, I suppose I'm happy too.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I walked out to answer it, leaving Thomas and Newt by themselves.

Thomas
As Minho walked out, I pulled away from the hug and smile at him. "What was the hug for, Tommy?" Newt asked. "I just needed one– Wait.. Did you get your memory back?..." I asked. "I dunno.. But, I bet Ava's worried sick about me, right?" Newt chuckles.

That's when I realized that Newt's memory was back. Smiling, I check my watch. "Newt.. I have to go... I'll see you tomorrow, though!" Newt nods and waves at me before I leave.

Once Minho and I got back home, it was 10:45 at night. We were both exhausted so we skipped dinner and headed straight for bed.

" 'Night, Thomas.." Minho yawned before walking into his room. "Good night, Minho." I replied and walked into my room, changing into my PJ's and hoping in the bed. As I laid there, my mind was spinning with thoughts about Newt. After a while, my eyelids grew heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>
Sorry that this chapter isn't good.. I don't have a lot of inspiration.. And I need ideas!

~Lexi