Chapter 7 : This isnt over

Zay POV

I really like Bryson a lot. But, I still love, Malik and I'm going to try to find a way to get him back.

     Zay was with his boyfriend, Bryson. They were studying. Zay had a big exam coming up, and he needed all the studying he was getting. Bryson needed to study too, but.. Their attraction for each other hindered them from studying.

   " babe I need to study!" Zay said as he was allowing Bryson to kiss on his neck.

    " I know you do.. But, you so fine babe!" Bryson said, as he was laying him down and kissing all over him. Zay pushed him off and moved to his desk.

    " look I'm sorry.. But, I need you!" Bryson said. Whimpering.

   " I know you do but what we need is this studying. So can you at least help me out with these flash cards." Zay pleaded.

  " aight!!" Bryson said, as he grabbed up the flash cards and tested him. 

   They studied until nightfall, and they eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.  The next morning, Zay woke up as alert as he can be.

   " babe, what time is it??" Zay said, looking for his phone.

   " I don't know..wait.. It's 8:30." Bryson said, with his morning voice.

   " OH SHIT WE LATE!!" Bryson yelled.

   They rushed out the door and made sure they got what they needed, and ran as fast as a flash. They made  it to their classes, and prayed that their tests didn't start.

   Zay got to his class and the teacher luckily was just passing out the tests.

   " you are late, take your seat!" The teacher said. Zay looked around and saw Malik in a seat next to his. Zay decided to take a seat next to him.

    " alright, you will have 30 minutes on the test and if you are done early you can leave" the teacher said.

    " you may begin!" The Teacher said as he took his seat and looked among his students hoping to find a non trusting student.

   Zay, looked over at Malik who was focusing on the test and biting the tip of his pencil.

    " you okay?" Zay whispered.

    " NO TALKING!" the teacher said, catching Zay.

     Zay asked again. Malik just looked at Zay with disgust.

     Zay just felt hurt in his heart but he focused on the test. A couple minutes had passed and Malik finished his test. Making Zay the last one.

   Malik just looked back at Zay and gave him the heads up. Zay was trying to figure out one last question and eventually he figured it out making an educated guess. He handed his test in. He was trying to find Malik.

    " you looking for me?" Malik said, scaring Zay.

     " damn you scared me. But l—" Zay was interrupted.

     " yeah we definitely need to talk.. Look before you explain anything.. I think I should apologize for acting cold towards you.. Like I'm happy for you!" Malik said.

    " look, I made a mistake with everything... I shouldn't have kissed him in front of you I think I was just confused because this girl who you took out at the dance and asking you to be her boyfriend just made me second guess myself.. " Zay explained.

    " go on!" Malik said.

    " it made me second guess myself... Because I didn't know if I could being in love with my best friend!" Zay explained.

    " you are in love with me??" Malik questioned.

     " yes I am, I'm in love with you and I've always been, ever since you came to this school and just noticing you from across my room I just felt something for you and I think even back in HighSchool I liked you and now that we are grown all I can think about is you!" Zay explained.

    Malik just looked at Zay and didn't say anything.

    " you going to say anything?" Zay asked.

    " you need to deal with what you got going on right now.. Until then I can't deal with you:. Because everytime I'm near you I just want to take your clothes off and make out with you and just make love to you and just make you feel safe and secure with me and only me... I've tried hiding the fact that I've liked you back in HighSchool but I couldn't let people know who were idolizing me.. I mean.. I—"  Malik was interrupted by a kiss.

    " where do we go from here?" Zay asked; having his arms around Malik and just looking into his hazel eyes.

HEY GUYS SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ZAY SHOULD DO?

  DO YOU THINK HE SHOULD BREAK IT OFF WITH HIS CURRENT BOYFRIEND OR WHAT??

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!