Chapter 8: what happens next??

1WeekLater

Zay and Malik were best friends again even though they had feelings for each other but they kept that under the rug and focused on their friendship until Zay was single. Zay woke up on his dorm room bed and looked to see he got a text from his boo, Bryson.

Bryson Mm

Bryson Mm

" hey baby just want to say good morning and I hope you slept and dreamed about me all on that ass.. But Forreal can't wait to see you so I can just make love to you!! 💋💋💋😘😍😍😍😍👑👑👑👑

"He so sweet." Zay thought.

He got up from the covers he unraveled and went to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, washed his face and took a quick shower. After, he got out he changed into clothes he was going to wear today. He decided to see if Malik was around and he wasn't. So, he just decided to gather his things and leave for his class that started at 10. It was 8:30 so he had some time to stop by Bryson's frat house which he was apart of as well. As, he made sure everything was good before he left he went like cord his door behind him and as he was heading to his destination he saw Malik with Vanessa.

" oh.. Hey Vanessa?" Zay said, surprised to see her.

" hey, Zay how are you?" Vanessa smiled and hugged up all on Malik.

Zay felt bothered of course but how could he, when he has someone .

" I'm good just heading to see my boyfriend!" Zay said, with a fake smile.

" oh you have a boyfriend??" Vanessa asked, surprised.

" yeah I do? Why are you surprised. " Zay asked Vanessa.

" I mean I didn't know you were gay, besides you are apart of alpha phi alpha so I just thought you were..." Vanessa stopped not wanting to start anything.

" thought what, Vanessa?? Zay asked, feeling some kind of way.

" thought you were straight.." Vanessa said.

" well, I'm not.. But it was nice talking to you I have to go" Zay said, trying to leave Malik and his girl. But was stopped by Vanessa.

" whose your boyfriend, just curious?!" Vanessa asked, smiling once again.

" it's Bryson!" Zay answered, wondering why this chick wanted to know so much.

" oh, that's nice..." Vanessa said.

" yeah.. Do you know him?" Zay asked, now intrigued.

" baby leave him, let him go on his way.." Malik said, trying to stop Vanessa from being messy.

" no, I want to know!! Let her finish.." Zay said.

Malik just sucked his teeth and looked bothered.

" we used to mess around!" Vanessa said.

" wait, what do you mean by mess around?" Zay said, even though he knew what was up next and he wanted to just beat her ass.

" nigga we were girlfriend and boyfriend!" Vanessa said.

" what the fuck?" Malik said, releasing her grip from him.

" babe, don't worry we old news.. But, just to let you know Zay, he's a player so you better watch your back!" Vanessa said, smirking.

Zay just looked at her and was just imaging about dragging her but he just smiled and left without saying anything.

" well that was a good talk!" Vanessa mumbled.

Malik just went to his dorm room and let Vanessa stand out from his dorm room, but Vanessa made her way inside.

" baby, listen.. Me and Bryson were old flames.. He's old news! Okay!" Vanessa said, as she kissed him and was feeling under his shirt.

" are you sure!" Malik said, as he laid down letting Vanessa be on top.

" yes babe.. Now let mama take care of her baby!" Vanessa said, as she kissed his juicy lips and his neck.