Chapter 17: focusing on me!!

As my new friend Even though I considered her my enemy still left out I just laid back on the bed and eventually drifted off to sleep. I was having a flashback of the day before and I felt it.. it was so real. I immediately awoke and was covered in beads of sweat on my forehead. I went to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I looked at my stomach. I was reminded that I was pregnant. Here I am, pregnant and having nightmares.. what the fuck could happen next. I heard the door from the other side of the bathroom and as my heart was beating there he stood.. Malik. He didn't look at me he just put his things down and went to his desk and listened to music, opened a book and was reading. I took a deep breath of relief and sighed. That was close.  I went back to my side of the room and laid back down and closed the door to the bathroom. Didn't want him to say anything or look my way. But, then again if I told him that I was pregnant and that the baby could be his I would have to be around him... but I let the thoughts go as I drifted off to sleep. I had to FOCUS on me!!

    MALIK POV

     As, I came back from football practice I went to my dorm and as I walked into room I immediately noticed Zay looking my way. I missed him but, apparently he's over me. So I just acted as if I didn't see him. I put my music on and went into my books. I did hear around school that he's pregnant.. and I thought could the baby be mine... I shrugged it off immediately thinking it could be Bryson. Either way I'm going to be there for the Baby either way. Even though what I did wasn't right... I couldn't let him out of my head and just forget about him... I just focused on my studies and eventually was in the zone!!