Chapter 5 : Morning after

The morning after Zay woke up and just thought about what happened last night. He was thinking about when he touched Malik's soft lips, even though he was drunk. He was just wondering if Malik remembered anything. He, checked on Malik and he was still sleep. He just looked at Malik and wondered what Malik was saying was the truth.

He did want to go to the dance with Malik but, Malik is straight.

He looked in the bathroom mirror and washed his face and brushed his teeth.

" damn, I have a massive headache, you know what happened last night?" Malik asked, rubbing his head.

" well, I can't say much but you were drunk and you were talking crazy about how Vanessa was with some other guy!" Zay explained, even though he left out the part where they kissed.

" damn, really?" Malik said, looking surprised.

" yeah, man!" Zay said, as he walked in his dorm room and sat on the bed next to him.

Malik looked at Zay in the eyes and kissed him.

" I remember that part!" Malik said, as he unlocked his lips with Zay.

" I thought you forgot that part!" Zay confessed.

" You think I would forget that, look I know what I did and said to you last night might have caught you off guard but it's the truth and what I did to you, I didn't know what came over me but it felt r—" Malik was interrupted with Zay kissing him again and laying him on the bed.

Zay kissed Malik's lips and navigated to his neck.

" Damn, bruh!" Malik said, feeling aroused.

Malik kissed him back and took off Zay's shirt and was kissing Zay's stomach and nipples.

" Malik!!" Zay moaned.

Malik kissed Zay's lips and caressed his face tenderly. Zay took off Malik's shirt and kissed his body and letting his hands touch his body simultaneously. Malik put his hands through Zay's shorts and was grabbing on Zay's ass.

" fuck Malik!" Zay moaned as his ass was being squeezed.

" you like this shit!" Malik said, smiling and looking into Zay's brown eyes.

" I do!" Zay said laughing and kissing Malik.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Malik and Zay scrambled to get their clothes back on and Malik went back to his room. Zay opened up and it was Vanessa.

" hey! Vanessa what are you doing here?" Zay said looking surprised.

" I just wanted to talk to Malik, do you know where he is?" Vanessa asked.

" ugh hold on a minute!" Zay said as he closed the door lightly.

" Malik it's Vanessa?" Zay said.

Malik went to the door and saw Vanessa still dressed up in the tight black outfit.

Malik stepped out . Zay saw them walking down the hall going to talk. He felt a bit sad and just went to his bed and laid down.