One and Only

I sit their in detention . I hear people tapping their pencils and secretly talking to their friends . I figit In my steel chair feeling uncomfortable every minute I was here . My red shaded hair sat on my back making me itch every few seconds . Through my tanktop I could see the lace of my pink bra . I shove my sweater on as my cheeks highlight a light pink . I had nothing to do , and no reason being here . I hadn't settled on my excuse if I did get in any trouble . I hear the snores of my teacher Ms.Bell sleeping through detention . People snickered and made noises. I chewed on some cinnamon gum . I chopped it down trying to get the flavor away . Today was awful .

   I was sitting in class earlier. I stared at my favorite teacher . I loved the way he teaches . He was our reading teacher . He teaches with  passion and it gets me excited to read . His name was Mr.Dave . Everyone else in the class yawned in boredom every time he spoke . He was nice , he brought donuts for good students every Friday .  I sit there my eyes glued to the white enchanted  board as he wrote the topic of the day . ' Your character ' . My character is quite simple . I'm kind, smart , and maybe I'm considered a hermit.. which i completely disagree with . i haven't been myself lately. i shuffles through my hair as my eyebrows raise in interest .

   " okay class ...stand when you find your character " he accounted delivering to my ears . He gets us involved and I think I would spend my days getting reached with teachers like him . He was a very tall man . He was average skinny and very muscular. Today he's wearing black skinny jeans and a blue ford T-shirt with  a black tie . His smile was curved and his voice was very raspy and boyish . He sounded like a teenage boy who hasn't found his voice yet . His looks when it comes to his face is kind of bad . He had a mole right In the middle of his face . When ever I'm talking to him I have to look back and forth between the mole and his eyes , which are gray .  He has tiny little wrinkles all over the top of his forehead and he's always squinting like he's blind. He looks like the kind of man who grew up with a wealthy family and had the best teenage life ever . When he catches you looking at him , he smiles and it's kind of a creepy smile ,but than type cute . Not that I think my teacher was cute...its just how he ...oh ! Forget it ...so immature .

   " clumsy " he says . Only two people stand up . I don't think I'm clumsy . I don't make mistakes and I don't regret . I looked at brandy asking him for a pencil . He was a friend . Well....He was a half friend . Okay ! He was just a person I talk to .  He was nice , sometimes . He's always updated with what's happening with the school . He wears lose pants and shirts that shows off his muscles. He's always flexing when ever he's around a girl . Every time I catch him flirting it ticks me off . Not that I like him . He has a girlfriend named daisy .  She's blonde and very shy . She finds him cheating on her almost every day and completely ignores it . I hate it when girls don't get respect or even earn it . Brandy was a chill person , but a pain in the butt .

" Talkative " Mr.dave looks at me and I smiled . I didn't get up . I know I talk ,but what comes out my mouth will always be important . Brandy passes me a pencil and a note . Ugh ! I turned looking at him while rolling my bright green eyes .

" vigorous  " Mr.Dave stated . Everyone started to cough and laugh waiting for the teacher himself to stand . He wanted to show us to be honest so he did stand up proudly . Too proudly . I giggled under my breath . I unscramble the paper in my hands , brandy passed .

    You still have a chance to be my baby ;)

I looked at him and smiled . I wanted to laugh myself off and tell everyone his pathetic attempt after several times , but I'm too kind and nice . He was slouching on his chair trying to look impressive. It made me want to laugh . After a minuted i wrote down on the crumbled paper . Passing it back , Brandy purposely touches the tip of my hand . I didn't feel nothing. Not a tingle. Not a shock. Nothing .