Widow

With every step the whispers get louder . I lift my bag up and wait there in front of my porch . A bright yellow 1929 parckard convertible pulls up . She waves as I jump in the car . Lexie likes vintage cars . She was really smart about historical things .

" creamed vanilla coffee ?" I say my eye brows raised
" duh ! it's in the back , with the donuts too "

I grabbed the my hot smoky coffee and sip on the heated drink . It was super sunny today . The sun burned my eyes as I squint at the rear mirror . Lexie was wearing a leather skirt with a black shiny jacket and a shirt that said ' Queen ' in big bold letters . She was smoking . I coughed as black air strikes me . She throws the bud out the window of her car . She was 18 . She got left back once in 3rd grade because she got suspended like 80 times so she didn't really learn . She stopped at a red light as the hot drink nearly tips over .
" I can't believe you ditching school with me " she squeals . Yep ! I was being bad . After yesterday I didn't want to go to school . I didn't want any reminders . I wanted an nice Friday . " we can go to this party back at tad's house . Their having this cool college party " . I smiled slightly as she chatted . I chewed on my milk soft donuts as the bite touch my sensitive teeth . I force the swallow and the pain . I washed down the coffee . That was enough despair . I need to cheer up .

" a party at this time a day ? "
" nah at eight to forever ! but for now we can go shopping for super sexy outfits "

The mall was huge . It was those types of malls with tiny other malls inside of them ! I jumped as I saw the cute dresses and shirts through the glass . I grabbed Lexie's bulky arms and ran into the nearest shop . I loved ' cover girl ' make up . The bright colors made all my problems dissolve like sugar in water . Lexie made me sit on the try-on make up stations as she tried a new purple shade of lip stick . The creme made my lips melt like chocolate was hugging my lips dry . I nodded as I looked into the crystal clear mirrors . I smiled .
We finished as we walked out the make up shop with bags of lipsticks , eye shadow,and eyeliner holding us down with its weight . We only just started as we went to JCpenny . Hey ! We might have money but we were super cheat and smart about what we brought . Lexie brought tons of outfit ,but I only went with one . It was a dress . The skirt was black and Matt . When you touch it your fingers would soak in it . The shirt was a white sleeveless top . It had a small drawing of a tumblr girl hiding her face . The shirt wrote in a bright red color ' flawless' . When i wore the dress I felt flawless . I felt like I was hugging cotton . Lexie clapped as I walked out the dressing room . She got up pulling and tugging on my hair . She took like millions of pictures . It was like when my mom and I went to the mall . My mom would make a big deal out of everything I worn . We got out the mall and went for ice cream .

It was 4:00 o'clock and we were sitting on the bench of the park 2 miles away from home . Even if their was a park next to my home I just didn't want to be there . I didn't exactly knew why . The ice cream melting in my mouth as I lick on the dripping cone . I never ate so much in the same day ,but my stomach doesn't seem to refuse the food . I ate and ate as my stomach squeezes in the food .

" wow ! Today was fun ....I should do this EVERY Friday " I say with the chocolate ice cream dripping onto my finger . I'm such a mess.
" whoa.whoa, the fun hasn't begun yet ... Let's go to the soda club "

Soda club wasn't a club club . It was like a club for young teenagers looking for fun . I've been their before with Tasha and we couldn't stop cracking up . We were counting up how many guys would ask for a dance . I had 19 and Tasha had 16 . We had a lot of dances . Every nine minutes I had to ditch a guy because they were asking for my number and I wasn't interested. I got off the bench and followed Lexie to her car . We drove talking and talking . It seemed like there was a curse keeping me from shutting up .