Destination

I wake up still haunted by the memories of yesterday . I go into my blue padded bathroom and splash water onto my perfect reflection in the mirror . I pull on my baggy pajamas and pulled them down . I could feel the breeze hugging my bare body . hoping into the heated shower , I let the water flow down on me . My problems drip away with the water . I touched my red hair and slap shampoo , scrubbing away the dirt .  My mind felt released . My mind felt relieved . I touch the handle of the shower and turn the boiling hot water to cool . The breeze freezes my shattered body as I stand their looking at my faded reflection in the white transparent tub . I dont want to think today . I repressed from all of which happened yesterday . That's the cool thing about humans , we can delay our problems for later .

    I turn off the shower pulling the towel around me . I felt warm , I was at the safety of my home , of my room . If I could just sit in my room all day and sleep , wake up , eat and repeat life would be so simple . It would be like when you pee .  You just feel the relieve as  you release . You don't worry about anything else .  I wonder what boys think about when they pee . Do the think about aiming right ? I don't think so ! I wipe off the excesses water from my baby smooth body and lay on my bed. I just sit their thinking .

     Why can't life be simple ? Why can't everyone walk out their house and naturally feel happy . Why do problems crawl in your bed and follow you somewhere like school and rub off of other people and then follow them back to their house creating more dumb problems ; then when they meet up with other people , the problems rub off of them and then so on . Problems are diseases . To bad no ones found a cure .

  The sun shines brightly lit up with my life in  it's hands . My mind felt like it was not immediately available . I looked out the window one last time and got dressed . I opened my closet and saw all my clothes brightly lit . It was like the sun was right in my room . I pick out my skinny jeans and button down shirt with a flowing pinkish end . I run in the bathroom putting together my outfit . I pop out some lip stick and carefully dabbed it onto my pink pulp lips . I brush through my hair and cut out split  ends. I felt like curls so, I ran into my closet pulling out the curler . Carefully I dreaded through my softened hair and tied it into a puffy pony . I curled my eye lashes and  cleaned out my ears . I looked into the mirror smiling at the beautiful woman in front of me .

     Today was not a big day . This is how my morning routine goes . I take a few pictures before heading down stairs . I know nobody's awake because it's only 5 o'clock. I check on my phone and open up Facebook . I opened my page typing in ," such a beauty .... Agree or nah. " I save it  as the description after posting my outfit of the day . People love it when I show them my outfit so I do it everyday . The internet is my Best Bestie Besting friend . I know that didn't make sense ,but you got the idea .

   I pull an apple out the basket taking a small bite. Sweet , but tardy . I throw the bloody Apple into the trash . I grab my emoji bag and run out the door . The neighborhood was as loud as an oak tree. I slow down looking at all these people just laying snoozing away . I wish I was in bed.

   I pull up at the school in only 15 minutes . It was 6:45 and the school only opens at 8:00 .   I walk into the open doors findings it all empty . Why would the school be open if there is no one here . Suddenly I caught a glimpse of Sarah wondering around the school .  I could see her round belly was getting rounder . She was wearing a long dress so that no one notices her belly , but it was quite obvious . I  would have confronted her right then and there ,but my curiosity got the better of me . She walked down the hall into Mr.Dave's room . She was gonna tell him she was pregnant. I had to see his reaction . I had to get a pic .

   I sneak towards the reading class and saw her smiling at his face . He was as happy as her . He was a complete hermit trying to make friends .  Was he happy about the baby ? Suddenly they were kissing . They were kissing like normal teens in love . That made me sick . I turned away . What is wrong with Sarah . Than it came to me .... This is how I get her back for what she messed up with Taylor . My phone was on video and I clicked on the red glowing button . It streamed away as I turn my face away . If I'd watch I would be stepping down to Mr.Dave's level . I ended the video and  ran away as quick as I could . I didn't want to watch . It was completely horrible and now I'll make it even more horrible .