Found you!

A hand slammed over Zara's mouth as she was pulled to the ground, she looked up to see a Blonde man, with cold blue eyes, his hair was sleeked back and he looked a little too nice for this night.

"Oh.. You must be Zara Renegade?"
He said cocking his head
"Well let me introduce myself, I am what you call the Polite Leader.. But you can call me Rhys."

The youngest Renegades eyes widened as she squirmed around and began to panic.

"Hey hey hey, calm down, I won't do too much with you..."
He said gently as a smirk appeared on his face, his other hand trailed down her cheek as he leaned in and kissed her forehead.

Zara glared at him and bit his hand
-which was covering her mouth- so hard that it caused blood to come trickling out, as he pulled his hand away, she sat up and kicked him in the shin.

Zara then stood up rather quickly and ran away, or at least attempted to.

"Shit!"
He yelled loudly as he began to get up and run after her.

"Copper, Hayden, Nixon!"
The leader yelled angrily
"Get your asses over here!"

Zara heard loud shouting and a howl of laughter as the footsteps approached,
She quickly turned a corner but bumped right into one of the males chest, he pushed her over causing her to land on her backside.
All three of the men laughed, and Zara went red with embarrassment.

She whimpered as the male freak began to walk towards her, Zara moved back and bumped into the leaders legs.

"Now come on Zara, ever heard of playing nice?"
The leader asked in a slight disgusted tone.

He grabbed onto her hair and pulled it causing Zara to stand up and suffer the pain which some how was pleasing to him as he smiled of satisfaction,

He eyed her body up and down,
"My, my, my you are exquisite aren't you?"
He chuckled to himself,

"Go fuck yourself."
She whispered to him.

He pulled her hair harder causing her to let out a small scream of pain,
"Oh my, where are you manners young lady?"
He whispered.
As he leant in towards her ear.

His warm breathe was fanning Zara's skin.

She shivered as he rested his chin on her shoulder and his hands were wrapped around Zara's waist, from behind.

I took this as an opportunity to yell for Zack.

"ZACK!"
I screamed
"ZACK PLEASE-"

The leader quickly leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

She tried to push him away but he was too strong,
"Mmmph!"

Zara continued struggling but he held onto her with barely any effort, he then pulled away and motioned for the freaks to go away.

"Go, find Mr Renegade for me, and bring him to me, alive."
He said sternly.

She placed her hands on his chest as she pushed away from his lips,
"Wh-what are you go-going to do with my bro-brother?"
Zara asked shakily.

The Polite Leader smiled solemnly,
"Don't worry my dear, it won't hurt...much..."
He chuckled lightly and locked his arm around her own.

"But first we need to get you dressed so you look the part for tonight."
He pulled her down the corridor and yelled for the female freaks.

"Vivian! Liliana!"
He shouted loudly, Zara heard a giggle as the two female freaks skipped into view holding each others hand, when they saw her with him the mood completely changed.

"What are you doing with this skank?!"
The brunette asked, yelling.

"Liliana!"
The leader shouted,
"Where are you manners!"
He said sternly glaring at her, Liliana flipped her hair and walked back over to the blonde girl which Zara assumed her name must be Vivian, she however stayed completely quiet.

"Now, you two need to help dress this young lady ready for the rest of the purge that she is going to take part in with us."
He said while eyeing the two freaks.

"Fine, only for you."
Liliana said.

"And what about you Vivian?"
He asked raising a brow.

"I want to do her hair!"
Vivian shouted happily.

"Ok then, it's settled, go get her dressed for me!"

Just as she got pushed into the room, Zara saw Zack fighting with Jaxon, Hayden and Nixon.

"I hope the leader kills both of us if he is going to kill Zack, I don't see how I would live without him..."