Chapter 36

May's Pov

"Ouch, Jackson," I pulled away from him and grabbed my leg. He just stared down at me then got off me.

"You should really go to the hospital," he murmured pulling the bandage from my leg.

"I'll be fine," I murmured kissing him again. He was kissing me until someone knocked on the door.

"Hey May," Isaac knocked on my door. I sighed and got up to open the door.

"What do you want?" I asked. He ran his hands through his hair. 

"May, how'd you lose your v-card?" He asked. I frowned and turned to look at Jackson.

I grabbed Isaacs shirt and pushed him out the room and closed the door behind us.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked.

He ignored me,"was it a one night stand?"

"Have you met me? Of course it was a one night stand. When have I ever been known to sleep with the same guy?" I leaned against the door.

"You're a whore May," he murmured under his breath.

I grabbed his shirt,"why are you asking me? I was drunk and it was a one night stand. Why does it matter? Unless... Have you lost your v-card? Was it a one night stand?"

"No, it was my soul-mate. I got drunk and woke up in her room," he ran his hands through his hair. He was blushing,"you just said you don't sleep with the same guy. You've been with the same guy for two days."

"Yeah, well he's good. He likes me," I shrugged and went to go into the door.

"May, you got any advice?"

"Just talk to her," I ruffled his hair,"you got any advice for me lover boy?"

"May, this guy likes you. Don't just screw him, he likes you," he put his hand on my shoulder before walking away.

I pushed the door open to my room and sat on the bed. Jackson was just staring out the window.

"That was your brother?"

"No, my cousin," I sat on the bed beside him. He slowly grabbed my hand and squeezed.

"Why did he want to know about your first time?" He asked.

"He wanted to know if it was a one night stand," I murmured under my breath.

"Was it?"

"Of course it was. I'm not serious about guys. I sleep with them, that's it," I pulled my hand out of his,"he called me a whore."

"May, you're not a-"

"Yes I am. I sleep around with guys. I'm never with the same guy more than once. You should reject me because I'm not good with relationships. I'm just a whore," I stood up and looked at myself through the mirror.

"Let me teach you about relationships," he whispered against my ear. I turned around to look at him,"I was in a great relationship with my best friend a few years ago."

"You wanted to meet my parents right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him down the stairs. My mom and Jason were sitting on the couch. They both looked up at me when I got down the stairs.