Chapter 39

Evan's Pov

"Hey, have you seen May?" Jackson knocked on the door to the house. Why was he knocking on the door seven in the morning?

"No, why are you asking me? I don't control her," I rolled my eyes. He ran a hand through his hair.

"I thought she would've came home but she didn't. She won't even answer my calls or anything. I just wanted to tell her sorry. If she comes home, tell her I said sorry," I nodded at him. What did he do to her? If he did something bad, she would've just beat him up instead of ignoring him. I didn't know May to ignore people.

"She'll show up at school," I said. He turned to look at me.

"No she won't."

May's Pov

I woke up in someone else's room. I looked around the room before sitting up. That black and blue colors were everywhere. Mike Ryans. I was in Mike Ryans room. I slept with him. Jackson was going to kill me.

"Morning sunshine," Mike leaned on the bottom of the bed. He was wearing boxers. I was wearing nothing.

"Are you going to school?" I asked sitting up. He stared down at my chest.

"I don't know, should I?" He sat up and walked to me. He sat down when he was right beside me.

"If you are, can you drop me off at home?" I pulled the blanket tighter around myself. He was still staring at me.

"My girlfriends going to be so pissed. Get dressed and I'll take you home," he picked my shirt up from off the floor and put it on the bed before leaving the room.

Audrey Brooke's was his girlfriend. She was going to be more than pissed off. Oh well. It's not like I forced him to sleep with me. I asked him. He said yes. That's all it was.

"Thanks for taking me home," I said when we got in his car. He carried his book bag on his shoulder. He was going to school. I wasn't.

"Yeah whatever."

"This is not going to get out to the school right?" I grabbed his shirt. He stared at my hand and nodded.

"Just pretend it never happened."

"Good," I murmured letting go of his shirt and staring out the window.

"Are you going to be with anyone tonight?" He looked at me then back to the street light when it turned green.

"I don't know."

"Well if you're not, hit me up. My phones numbers on the dash," he nodded his head to it as he neared my house. I typed it into my phone then looked up at my house.

I got out and thanked him again for driving me home. He drove off. When he did, someone put their hand on my shoulder. I jumped, turning around to see Evan.

"Call Jackson. He's going crazy. He thinks you went somewhere and killed yourself," he had his book bag on his back. He was followed by Garrett.

"Why should I call him?" I walked up the stairs to the porch then upstairs to my room.

I took a shower then wrapped in a towel and sat on my bed. I watched tv the entire time. Everyone other than Ian left the house. It was just me and him and we avoided each other as much as we could. We always did that.

My phone rung on my side. I stared at it for a few seconds before bringing it to my ear.

"Are you home May?" Jackson asked. He sounded relieved that I actually picked up the phone.