Chapter 2

Kagomes POV

"Inuyasha did you hear a scream?" I asked worridly.

"Yeah not only that but I smell blood" just as he said that a woman came crashing into a bushes. I gasped at how injured she was.

"Hurry inuyasha we need to get her back to lady Kaede's quickly!" I exclaimed. He picked her up and hurried to kaede's hut leaving me behind.

"Kagome what might be the problem?" Miroku said holding his twins sakura and sayuri.

"There is an injured woman so inuyasha is taking her to kaede's hut." He told me that sango and himself would stop by later and he took off. When I got to kaede's hut inuyasha was waiting outside.

"Who is this?" Rin asked helping kaede with taking off her kimono.

"I don't know inuyasha and I found her injured." I answered grabbing the bucket of water to clean her body but on her arms there were markings that looked beautiful like bracelets with beads each was a different color.

"Well I'll be danged these markings on her arm are kama marks."

"Does that mean she's important?"

"Yes there are some tales about the kama marked human that in the wrong hands could end the world itself."

"She's that powerful?!" I asked.

"Ay I need you to watch her." She walked out of the hut and I looked at the cleaned woman her hair was silver with purple she was beautiful. I heard a groan and noticed silver eyes looking at me.

"Wow your already awake" she looked around the hut.

"Where am I and who are you?" She asked her voice hoarse.

"Oh I'm kagome and kaede's hut in a village and what is your name?"

"Asami and I should thank you for saving me."

"No it wasn't me it was kaede and inuyasha." Just then miroku, sango and inuyasha came in.

"Oh you are awake." Asami sat up. She was silent while I explained but I did notice she was looking outside at the crescent moon.

"So what happened to you asami?" miroku asked.

"My master Amatsu Mikaboshi owned me until today I was a fighting slave until this man with maroon hair and blue eyes came in saying how he looked everywhere for me so they named prices and this man killed my master and chased me in till I arrived here" She said.

"What about your childhood?" sango asked.

"What childhood can I have being a slave I grew up fast." Sadness came over all of us.

"I'm sorry I asked" sango said sadly.

"It's fine" She again was looking at the moon.

"Are you ok?" I asked obviously breaking her thoughts, but she didn't answer instead she got up and walked out.

"What about your injuries?"

"It's too dangerous to have me around people will come searching for me and if I'm found here then the whole village will be slaughtered." She was about to walk away when inuyasha punches her in the stomach making her pass out.

"Inuyasha!" I yelled.

"What? It was the only way to make her stop" he said carrying her into the hut.