Chapter 6

Sesshomaru's POV

"Are you insane sesshomaru?" Inuyasha asked.

"Inuyasha you have faced many strong enemies these gorilla demons will be nothing."

"I don't give a damn there is no way I'm fighting with you."

"I'm not doing this for me or you it's for asami."

"Fine but don't expect anything else."

"It's not like I expect much from you anyways."

"What was with asami's appearance? She looked just like a-"

"Its as I said monk she is a dog demon it only lasts a day." I felt a tug on my pants and looked to see rin.

"Lord sesshomaru how come master jaken is so quiet?" Rin asked I shrugged and left the room this castle reeked of women and intercourse. We were taken to a huge room filled with food and futons as everyone ate and talked I sat against the wall with my eyes closed thinking of asami and how I would beat erai. When everyone had gone to bed I got up and went outside and to the lake where asami sat.

"You couldn't sleep" I stated.

"Yeah I would ask the same but I know you don't sleep but you shouldn't be here remember?"

"Do you want me to leave? I mean the elders aren't here." I said she pat the ground next to her and I sat.

"I don't want you to leave but I'm scared that you might lose."

"I won't lose to him I found what I have wanted to protect."

"Sesshomaru did your father tell you that?"

"Yes just before he died protecting his mistress inuyasha's mom at the time I told him I had no need and I cursed my fathers death until I met rin and I protected her and it made me realize that my father was right."

"You must've looked up to your father."

"Yes I did very much." I leaned over and kissed her.

"I love you sesshomaru." We stood and I held her hands with mine.

"Don't worry my mate I will win tomorrow" she smiled and walked away from me.

Next Morning

I opened my eyes to see an elder inu clan leader.

"Sesshomaru, inuyasha might I speak with you both?" We left the room.

"If you are telling us to win we already know that" Inuyasha said with a groan.

"Quit your barking! Inuyasha to defeat the gorilla dai-yokai erai has choose you must attack underneath same goes with erai."

"Ok is that all?" Inuyasha asked.

"Yes for you that is sesshomaru come." I followed the leader.

"Sesshomaru do you plan on making the woman your mate I know she is a human formaly?"

"Yes I do."

"The best thing for you to do it is when she is a demon again or the inu yokai's will go against you for it."

"But they will know that she is human anyways."

"Yes but if you mate with her as a demon they will respect her and you but I am in no position to order you around my lord."

"It is fine I am thankful to the advice and plan on taking it. Now I must fight the gorilla demon." We made our way to the garden area.

"Now what are the finishing blows?"

"Do not kill each other the demon that has the other in a position where they can't protect themselves or if they moved even a muscle they would die." She was hidden by a room in the castle so that the demons wouldn't recognize her as a human.

"Seconds stand up and fight whoever wins the first will have that advantage and start." I didn't watch the battle instead I was focused on asami she had caught me staring and smiled at me. I looked back to see inuyasha finish off the daiyokai. I walked onto the field and drew bakusaiga I want to end this quickly.

Asami's pov

I watched as erai transformed into a terrible gorilla demon but this didn't frighten sesshomaru instead they began fighting punches for cuts but I couldn't watch as blood was splattered onto the sinful flowers. I heard growls and roars until I heard a thud on the ground when I looked erai was defeated meaning I didn't have to mate him.

"Sesshomaru is the winning demon." Cheers erupted from the demons they congradulated sesshomaru and me and to be honest I couldn't be happier.

"NOOOO! She was to be mine!!!" Erai shrieked coming after sesshomaru when he was knocked out by the inu clan leader. After all the demons left I came out greeted by inuyasha's group rin, kohaku.

"Asami!" Rin cheered holding onto my ugly kimono the colors did not suit me at all.

"Congrats you will mate an asshole" Inuyasha said kagome told him to sit.

"So if sesshomaru is the asshole what does that make erai?" I asked making everyone laugh. I turned to see sesshomaru standing alone on the field. I excused myself from the group and stood by him.

"Sesshomaru whats wrong?" I asked.

"I have a feeling that erai will come for you again."

"Why? you already beat him it would be pointless" He nodded in agreement.

"There is someone you must meet she has been waiting for you and trust me shes not evil." A dragon with two heads landed before us. I climbed onto the dragon rin kohaku and jaken joined me on a-un.

"Where are you going?"

"You may follow if you please." He took of a-un and kirara followed him to a villiage of dog demons. He went to a little hut and a elderly woman answered.

"Ah sesshomaru its been awhile and is that asami?" she asked looking surprised.

"Yes" tears rolled down her face.

"Asami look at you how lucky you are that you got your grandfathers look and dog demon powers."

"Who are you?"

"Your grandmother asami but we shall speak about that later I want to celebrate your return." That's what we did all in the night into dawn. I had a blast and my journey wouldn't end there as long as I'm with sesshomaru.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!:)