Chapter 4

~The picture doesn't belong to me~

Sesshomaru's pov

"Where are we going my lord?" Jaken asked well more like screeched at me.

"You'll see when we get there." I cracked a-un's reins and they went quicker. Once we arrived I got down and jaken pulled a-un along.

"You must be sesshomaru I've been expecting you" said an elderly woman with a kind smile.

"Wait we came all this way to talk to an elderly woman?!" Jaken asked.

"Silence." The kind woman invited me in.

"You've really grown up sesshomaru."

"I'm sorry but I can't remember your name."

"Oh my name is mikayo and its been two hundred twenty five years since we met and you at the time were only 28."

"Wait how have you lived so long?!" Jaken asked surprised.

"I was a kama marked human much like 22 or whats her name?"

"Asami."

"Yes asami my dear grandchild-"

"Wait who is asami?" Jaken asked I glared at him to shut up.

"Do you still have your markings?" I asked.

"No I gave them to asami because my daughter was not worthy of the markings as your father said." She paused knowing that I would talk.

"You met father?"

"Yes and he told me that my daughter isn't worthy of the kama marks and he was right she was raped and had asami." I noticed she started to get angry.

"Then the castle was raided and to save himself my damned son-in-law gave her away and my daughter died from sorrow."

"So then how did asami get the marks?" I asked.

"She was a stillbirth so I gave my immortality to her so that she may live."

"Did my father say anything else to you?"

"Yes that my granddaughter would become your mate." Jaken screamed in shock.

"Thats probably why me and her get along so well."

"Thank goodness so you will?"

"Only if asami agrees but won't the child be a half-demon?" I asked.

"No because my husband was a demon and her mother was a human with demon blood tucked away so when she had asami she got the demon blood and transforms when it is needed."

"What demon are was your mate?"

"An inu-daiyokai and it was not your father he was your fathers dearest friend." This surprised me he had passed away a long time ago.

"Thank you mikayo" I said bowing she smiled and gave me a hug. With that we parted ways. Jaken was completly surprised he didn't say anything as well traveled.