chapter 3

Hey update! :) I hope you like it so far! ilyasm VOTE AND COMMENT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austins POV

"Hey look at those girls over there." Alex said indicating to the shrieking and faint "omg's" coming from behind my car. I turned around and looked at the girls standing under the street light. They obviously seen my look at them and both screamed even louder. 

"Aye! Keep it down over there. We got neighbors." I said with a wink and coating my words in sarcasm. They jumped and hugged eachother then I waved them over so they came over both breathing hard and trying to contain themselves. 

"Oh this should be good." Robert said excitedly. I knew exactly why too, these girls were fine. I kept glancing at the blonde one, she would of course fan her self everytime I did. 

"So you live around here?" I said. Obviously these were the girls I messaged on twitter earlier, but I loved their reactions. 

"YES WERE THE ONE'S YOU DM'ED ON TWITTER!" The brunette screamed in my face. 

"Oh!" I explained back trying to not sound to obvious that I already knew. 

"We love you Austin! And Robert! And Austin! And Alex!" The blonde one responded fanning her face holding back tears. 

"Whats your guys' names?" Robert asked. 

"I'm Kathryn!" The blonde one responded with so much excitement in her voice. 

"And I'm Ashton!" The brunette responded with the same amount of excitement. 

"I live in the condo right next you!!" Kathryn shrieked pointing at the condo next to mine. 

"I live right there!" Ashton said pointing at the house behind us. 

"Cool! Maybe y'all can play ball with us some time? If you play?" Robert said eyeing the brunette. Good, because I was eyeing the Kathryn. Wait, woops I didn't mean that. It would be crazy and my fans would get all jealous. Thats why I really can't maintain a love life because my fans get jealous. I still love them more than anything though. 

"Yes! Yes! We always play basketball!" Kathryn said pointing at the hoop in her drive way. 

"Woah! I didn't see that there! Well? What are we wating for? Me, Zach, and Ashton against Austin, Alex and Kathryn." Robert said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Not a bad idea though. The street light in the corner of her drive way gave us the perfect lighting. 

"Lets go!" I said and the girls shrieked and took off there shoes so they were both in their socks. 

~~~~

Kathryn's POV

So Ashton is spending the night because we are just too excited and pumped up right now. We just played a game of basketball with our idols. This is definitely going on our lists of best nights ever. 

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!" Ashton whisper-shrieked because it was like 11:00 at night. 

"IKR! Hey look! Its 11:09! Hurry lets tweet for 11:11!"

We both scurried over to my laptop and opened up twitter. We clicked tweet and tweeted 11:11 Wishes do come true <3. Right at 11:11.

We usually would have tweeted more, but Austin still hasn't anounced anything yet so we still had to keep our promise. We got some retweets and people asking us why we answered You'll See to the people who were asking us. 

Then Austin finally tweeted the news! Everyone was fangirling and congratulatin him on getting signed. People were asking him when he was moving to Miami and he told them he arrived tonight. We took that as our queue to tweet and spill everything. 

So thats just what we did. We tweeted every detail and how everything went down. People were getting jealous that he moved in right next to us, but we just ignored them. Gaby, Sarah, and Merry called us. They all must have stayed at Gaby's. 

"OMG AUSTIN LIVES NEXT TO YOU WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US OMG!" Gaby shrieked through the phone. 

"Sorry! We wanted to tell you guys but Austin told us he wanted it to be a secret! And that we couldn't tell ANYONE." I explained and Asthon threw in a "yeah".

"THIS IS SO AWESOME OMG WERE COMING OVER TOMORROW." Merry said excitedly. 

"YES." Sarah said in agreement. 

"Okay! I'm still waiting to wake up from this dream." I explained still not believing this was all happening. My idol was getting signed into the big world, and he moved into the condo next to me.

"Well its not a dream Kathryn!" Ashton said hugging me. The phone was on speaker and was sitting on my night stand. 

"Guys, I really love all of you. Thank you for being there for me whenever I need you." I said genuine about every word that came out of my mouth. 

"We love you too Kathryn." They said in sync. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! so LONG update right? :) lmao so tell me what you think and if i'm doing this right! AND VOTE VOTE VOTE PLEASE 

and the twitters of the characters:

Kathryn: @NikkiandKat

Ashton: @AustinsCrewww

Gaby: @Gaby_Mahone74

Sarah: @Its_sar_b

Merry: @MerryJoseph98

so follow them! :) ilyasm <3

VOOOOOOTTEEEEEE PLEASE