chapter 5

Song of the chapter: BangaBanga by Austin Mahone just bc it is so perf and i alksfdj

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathryn's POV 

Austin finally got all of the girls out of the way so we could enjoy the beach! They were kind of getting annoying, to be honest. 

They gave us some glares because we were at the beach with their idols, but they don't realize that they are our idols too. 

Suprisingly someone recognized Ashton and I from twitter. It felt kind of weird to take pictures with fellow mahomies. Its almost like a small taste of fame, but then we were also getting hate like crazy. We've gotten hate even before Austin moved next to me, so we know how to deal with it and not let it get to us. 

"Gaby! Kathryn! Get down here and stop being such lazy asses!" Ashton shouted to Gaby and I along with laughter from the rest. We were laying on our towels because I couldn't help but stare at the guys everytime I see them. Gaby must have had the same problem as me because she gasped. 

"Kathryn! I can't go down their. I feel like I need to stare at Austin the whole damn time ughh!" She whisper-yelled. "I know what people mean by 'sexually frustrated' now!" 

"Oh My Gawd Gaby!" I shouted back as I burst into laughter. Ashton, Merry, and Sarah was on their way up to see what was so funny. Gaby looked like a tomato in the mean time. Was she really sexually frustrated? Or was she just referring to the term? 

"Whats so funny?" Merry asked scrunching up her face. 

"Nothing." Gaby replied turning even brighter. "Kathryn, you can stop laughing now." She warned me.

"I'm sorry! Hahahaha!" I paused to laugh a little more. "Its just, were you serious about what you said? Are you sexually frustrated for Austin?" I replied probably embarassing her even more. 

"Shut up!" She said standing up and chasing me into the water. I was running but my head was facing towards her as she was chasing me. I stuck my tongue out at her just as I ran in to someone. Austin. 

"O-oh uhm..." I paused looking into his eyes. Gosh this is so much better than pictures. "I-i'm s-sorry..." I explained turning away from him so I wouldn't start fangirling like crazy.

Like I said; this was going to take some getting used to. 

"Its okay! Now get over here and swim!" He said throwing me into the water. 

I screamed "Austin! Put me down!" while laughing. 

Lets just say that that was the most fun I have ever had on the beach. It also gave all of us some time to bond and get used to being around eachother. 

*Back at Kathryn's house now* 

"That was so much fun! The guys are really cool to hang around once you get used to them!" Merry exclaimed proving the point lingering in my head. 

"Thats what I was thinking! Never in a million years would I think I would ever become friends with foolish four. But then...here we are!" I said speaking the truth. 

Austin sent me a text because we all swapped numbers at the beach today. 

Hey! I had to fun today! xx You guys are pretty chill once you stop fangirling ;) 

Well that just made me smile. 

"Guys, Robert just texted me." Ashton said with the biggest smile on her face. 

"Austin just texted me." I replied with a wide smirk.

"Alex texted me...." Sarah said. 

"Well aren't you guys just cool." Merry said with a smile. 

"Merry and I are the coolest ones here though, because you know...we just are." Gaby said. 

I just rolled my eyes because they were probably jealous. The others just all laughed and I threw a chuckle in as well. 

Me too! & Yes. It was very hard containing my inner fangirl seeing you with your shirt off ;) xx 

I said being completely honest. 

We texted the rest of the night and I explained to him the whole conversation that we had earlier about "sexually frustration" he just sent back "ahahhaha" 

I always knew he was a sweetheart, but this is a whole new level. 

He even gave me tickets for his concert in three days. I of course am happy, but he only gave me one. Why? 

Oh well, the other girls were kind of jealous, but were also happy for me. 

"Kathryn. I see the way Austin looks at you...you guys would be so adorable!" Gaby explained. 

"What? He would never go for someone like me!" I said speaking my mind. 

"You never know..." Sarah said with a wink. 

"Robert told me he likes you." Ashton said with a devilish smirk. 

"What?! NO!" I said trying to contain myself. 

"Yeah..Alex told me the same thing." Sarah said with the same expression as Ashton. 

I blushed like crazy. 

"Well Austin told me that Robert likes you Asthon." I replied even though Austin told me not to. 

"Seriously!" She said with bewilderment.

"Duh! You two are always texting!" I said pointing out the obvious. 

We established that Austin likes me. Robert likes Ashton. Alex likes Sarah. And Zach is just a loser I guess. 

*Night of the concert*

So I had meet and greet tickets along with front row seats. Why? I don't know. He lives next to me so why would I need meet and greet tickets? I sighed and went along with it. 

Austins POV

So you know how I said I couldn't maintain a love life because my fans would get jealous? 

Well.......