chapter 4

happy friday! :) enjoy!

Song of the chapter: California Girls - Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg

(I know they live in the florida..but this song fits it and well just pretend its like Florida Girls ajfdla i'm gonna stop talking now) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austins POV

I went to sleep last night thinking about Kathryn, and I woke up thinking about her. This is not good. I can't like her, because then that will lead to me liking her, then falling for her. I'll just simply be too busy for a relationship, and plus, my other fans will be jealous. 

i know people say if its the right decision then others will understand. I'm sure there would be mahomies who wuold understand if I ever did get in a relationship, but I don't know if a girl could handle the amount of hate she would get. 

Does that make sense? 

To me it does. 

"Austin! Get ready! We have to go meet your managers in an hour!" My mom shouted from down stairs. The other guys were still asleep. I woke them up and asked them if they wanted to come with, or just chil here. They asked if they could take my car and go exploring, of course I agreed. 

My room is huge! Alex and I slept on my bed, and Robert and Zach took the guest room. 

Hey, were guys and were all bestfriends...so yes, we sleep together. 

Anyways, I gave the guys my car keys because they were still getting ready and I went ahead and got in the limo and was off with my mom to recording company.

~~~~~

Kathryn's POV

Gaby, Sarah, and Merry were all on their way. We just planned on chilling at my house. 

I literally woke up like five minutes ago, so I'm still trying to wake up. 

Wait, yesterday we met Austin. Austin lives next to me. Ashton and I played basketball with Foolish Four last night. 

I was getting dizzy. This was still all so shocking to me. Was it a sign? 

No, Kathryn. Don't get ahead of yourself. You love Austin to death, but a guy like that would never fall for someone like you.

I quickly got up and went to get ready for the day. 

Since it was summer and we live in Florida. I wore a peach flowy tanktop that showed a bit of my stomach, but not too much because I'm not like that. With some dark denim shorts, and matching sandals. I curled my hair to where it was wavy, and not too curly. 

Ashton was already ready and looked cute as ever. She wore a red bandeau, with a black see-through crop top. She can wear shirts like that because she has like the body of a model. Yes, I was a teensy-bit jealous, but she was tall and skinny. She matched that with some faded high-wasted shorts, and red toms. 

The others showed up and we were chilling outside on my front deck trying to find something to do. 

"We could go to the mall?" Gaby suggested. Yes! I needed an updated wardrobe.

"Yes!" Everyone agreed in unison. 

"Well lets go!" We all jumped in my black Tahoe that I got for my 16th birthday last month. 

We had the windows rolled down, I was driving, Ashton in passanger, Gaby, Sarah, and Merry all sat in the middle. We had California Girls blasted.

California Girls

Were Undeniable

Fine, fresh, fierce

We Got It On Lock

West Coast Represent

Now Put Your Hands Up

Oooooh ooh oh ohhh 

Sex on the Beach

We Don't Mind Sand In our Stilletos

We Freak In My Jeep 

Snoop Doggy Dogg On The Stereoo 

"Kathryn!!" I heard shouted from my left. I looked over and Robert right next to me waving like an idiot. I freaked out because of inner fangirl self. We thankfully arrived at a stop light. Gaby, Sarah, and Merry all saw and shrieked in the back. 

"What are you doing!? You scared me and my fangirl self!" I snapped at Robert. Zach rolled the back window down of Austins Range down and waved like an idiot. Where's Austin? 

"Were heading to the mall because we didn't want to go with Austin to see his management for a meeting." He replied bluntly. So thats where Austin is.

"Hey! Were going to the mall too!" I explained cheerfully. "Maybe we could hangout?" I replied calmly. Wow, I replied to Robert Villanueva calmly. Well you're gonna have to get used to it sometime. My mind mocked me. 

"Yeah forsure!" Alex, Robert and Zach all replied in unison. "Then when Austin gets back we should all go to the beach!?" He asked cheerfully. 

"Yeah definitely!" 

The mall was extremely fun! I got some cute shirts and shoes. The guys were idiots, and we can actually all act normal around them now. Sure, we still have our moments where we freak out. 

Our twitter account has gotten more action that it ever has because of the pictures the guys were posting. 

This was going to take some getting used to. 

We were now getting ready to head to the beach with the guys. But this time, Austin would be there. 

I put on a plain red bikini. I never go to outgoing mainly because I'm not the one to show off my body. Ashton was tall and skinny enough to where she could. So she wore a hot pink, black and zebra strapless bikini. The other girls all threw there swimsuits on and we were on our way. 

We arrived and all the guys were shirtless. Oh dear Lord Jesus help me now. 

"We need a picture of our beach trip NOW." Ashton said probably identical thoughts in our head. 

They all laughed and did ducklips while doing not so aproppiatte poses. 

"Were ready!" Robert said in a girly voice. 

"Oh My Gawd!" I was laying on my towel now laughing so hard because of what my eyes just witnessed. 

"OH MY GAWD YOUR AUSTIN MAHONE! OMG I CAN'T BREATHE!" Yay. Talk about party pooper. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

Heyyy guuuys! :) I hope your liking it so far! Trust me! This will eventually get all drama-ish and stuff soon! haha i just have to get it there! 

PLEASE VOTE AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

Best comments get dedication! :) 

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE