chapter 6

update bc today has been a goooood ass day! :) I got a reply from austin in the mail AGAIN. So enjoy! :) 

Song of the Chapter: 11:11 by Austin Mahone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austins POV

Well...

I'm going to give my love life a shot. These past few days that I have been in Miami, and have been hanging out with Kathryn has been extremely fun. I've really gotten to know her and we have been texting constantly. She is gorgeous, blonde, funny, and modest. All things I look for in a girl. 

I also checked her and Ashton's twitter every now and then, stalker I know. But I wanted to see how she handles hate. 

She handles it pretty well I must say. I've seen some of the tweets people have sent her since I have moved in next to her, and they just simply ignore the tweets. When I am around her, she doesn't at all seem in any way phased by anything. 

So thats a plus. 

She can handle hate. 

I talked with the guys about how I feel about her and the situation. 

They just told me that if I really like her and feel confident about the whole thing, I should chase after her. 

I have to remember, she is a fan. 

But these past few days, she seems to have really gotten use to being around me. It feels like I connect with her in a way that I can't describe. 

I know there is that slight chance that she doesn't feel the same way about me, but come on. 

This girl is crazy about me and I know it. Not to sound full of myself or anything, but her twitter shows it. 

Plus one our conversations while texting eachother: 

Austin, the girls told me that you like me? ;) xx

Oh really now? ;) That may or may not be true ;) ;) *cough* *cough* 

<3 ;) 

So is the feeling mutual? xx

Why? (: xx

Juuuust asking...

Of course it is Austin. You know I like love you. 

Afterwards we just talked about random stuff and really got to know eachother. 

My plan is to make her the "U Girl" tonight at my concert and see if there is a chance to make a move. 

"Austin, twenty minutes until you go on." One of the stage managers notified me. 

I replied with a nod and continued readying myself. 

I'm here sitting in the front row. And Austin? Why do I have M&G tix? ;) xx 

She's onto me. 

My plan B was to make a move on her during my meet and greet. 

Cause I felt like being nice? ;) And good! Be ready for the beeesst concert ever. <3 xx 

I replied trying not to sound to obvious. She already knows I like her. 

Kathryn's POV

So here I am.

Sitting in the front row of Austin's concert. I got glares from other girls, because they have obviously seen the pictures Austin and the rest of the guys have posted. 

Then there were those who were actually decent and asked for a picture. 

I of course agreed. 

The lights were already off and we were chanting Austin's name. 

"Wassuuuppp Miamaaayyyy" Austin shouted into his mic. Followed with screams and shouts from crowd. I just laughed. 

"Get ready for the best concert ever." He said with a wink while looking directly at me. 

I'll admit, my heart skipped a beat. 

Lately I have been really getting to know him. He is such a sweet heart. Never in a million years would I think I would say this. 

But I think that I'm falling for Austin. 

Sure I was madly in love with him before. But this was different. 

Austin went through his songs and did amazing on each one. 

He got to 11:11, his last song. There was a stool and I knew he was going to call a girl up to be the U Girl. 

Little did I know...the U Girl...was me. 

Some girls boo'd while others cheered and screamed for me. 

I contained myself and went up on stage with a giant smile. 

Why did Austin call me up to be his U Girl? 

"I think I'm falling for you Kathryn." Austin whispered into my ear while giving me a hug. 

Thank gawd the crowd didn't hear that, or else I would really be hated. 

Wait. 

Austin said he's falling for me. 

Am I ready to be in a relationship with my idol?

Of course you are idiot. Now don't blow this and make all the right moves. 

I smiled and mouthed back "Good, because I am too." 

He started singing and then did something really unexpected, but I 110% loved every single minute of it.