Introduction

Okay, so before I begin the story I have a few things to say.

First of all, I obviously do NOT own Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. All rights to that novel go to Ransom Riggs. (Job well done, Ransom!)

I have tried my best to write this story in such a way that even those who haven't read the original book can understand the rules of its fantastical universe. I mean, you should read the original novel anyways just because IT'S A DANG GOOD BOOK. But you don't haaaave to to get this fanfic.

For those who HAVE read the original book, my story takes place in a sort of "perfect scenario" in which Jacob has chosen to stay in the loop, but his adventure that continues throughout Hollow City and Library of Souls has not happened.

I'm afraid I don't update regularly; I'm a verrrry slow writer, because I like to write really long chapters and because I'm a perfectionist. I will try to keep the chapters for this story fairly short and frequent, (the first chapter will probably be the longest, at least for a while,) but you have been warned.

Obviously I'd really appreciate any votes and comments or even - *gasp* a FOLLOW!? Don't be afraid to offer constructive criticism, either. My dream is to become a published author, so writing tips are always appreciated.

That's it. You're free. Go ahead, dear reader. Continue if you dare.

- MidgeTheSmidge