Sixteen

May 28th

2:00 am

HarryStyles94: 2am is for the poets who can't sleep because their minds are alive with words for someone who's not there.

For the alcoholics drinking themselves into amnesia to forget someone who left.

2am is for the lovers asleep in each others arms.

It's for the lonely, the ones who are in love with the loved but are not loved in return.

Mysteriousjane95: That was beautiful.

HarryStyles94: You think so.

Mysteriousjane95: of course.

Mysteriousjane95: I love your poems so much.

HarryStyles94: Thanks

HarryStyles94: why are you awake?

Mysteriousjane95: I don't really know. Just couldn't sleep I guess.

HarryStyles94: I'm sorry Jane.

Mysteriousjane95: it's alright.

Mysteriousjane95: But im going to try to get some sleep. I have work tomorrow.

-Harry-

Just as I was about to reply to Jane, my bedroom door opened, revealing my mom who didn't look so happy. But it was two in the morning so I could be mistaking the look for being tired.

"Why are you still up?" She asks, her arms folded across her chest as she looks at me where I'm sat in front of my computer.

I shrug and turn the monitor off. "I couldn't sleep." I murmured, running a hand through my hair. That was the truth, I really couldn't sleep, I can never sleep if im being honest.

"Well you need to go to sleep and stay off that computer. I can hear those keys clicking from my room." She says, narrowing her eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes at her statement. "You cannot hear that from your room. We have very thick walls." And that was it, my comment didnt go over well with my mother because the next thing I knew, her hand is landing on my cheek.

"Do not get stuck with me young man." She grits, looking at me while shaking her head.

Placing my hand over my stinging cheek, I stand up, fighting the tears. "Okay ill go to bed." I whispered, crawling into my bed. I sigh in relief when my mom leaves the room leaving me alone.

-

-

-

Vote and comment please!

By the way, what do you think of the new cover? Its beautiful isn't it?
Til next chapter, I love you guys!