Nineteen

-Jane-

"Eighteen year old Harry Styles was rushed to Seattle Grace Hospital yesterday afternoon after his mother bashed his head against the wall, causing him to go unconscious. We don't know anything else about his condition."

I sat in my living room, mouth wide open as I watched the news. Harry Styles? That surely couldn't have been my Harry right?

Before I could even process it I was standint up, grabbing my keys and slipping my shoes on. "Mom i'll be back, I love you!" I said as I rushed out of the house, getting into the car and making the twenty minute drive to Seattle Grace Hospital.

The whole drive there I was a nervous wreck, its possible it wasn't the Harry I knew, but then again it was possible it was.

"Can you tell me where Harry Styles is?" I ask once I get there, standing at the front desk.

"What's your name?" She asks, looking at her computer screen.

"Jane Grey." I answer, biting my lower lip.

The receptionist shakes her head. "I'm sorry, only family is allowed in."

"Well I'm his cousin." I answer quickly with a lie. "I'm the only family he has right now. So please let me see him."

"Alright, third floor room 211. Just make sure nobodys in there checking up on him." She says before I quickly make my way to the elevator, going upstairs. Once I was on the right floor I search for the room, finding it nearly right away.

I take a deep breath before knocking on the door and slowly stepping in. The scene in front of me breaking my heart. Harry was there, my Harry, laying in the hospital bed, his face with bruises on it.

Walking in further I notice his eyes are open. "Harry?" I asked softly, biting my lip. "Its me Jane."

Harrys eyes flickered towards me, a look of confusion on his face. "Jane?" He asks, voice cracking as he spoke. "You left me." He whispers.

I frowned, sitting in the chair next to his bed. "I know I did. Im so sorry Harry, I didnt mean to leave you. I didnt mean to hurt you. I love you." I cried softly, jumping slightly when I felt another hand on mine.

"Don't cry love. It's okay." He says softly, giving me a small smile. It wasn't okay though. He was in the hospital after I left him. It felt like my fault.

Instead of saying anything upsetting I looked at him. "I was hoping we would meet one day but not when one of us was in the hospital. " I chuckled. "And who knew we lived in the same state or city."

He smiles, laughing softly but groaning as soon as he did. "God my head hurts." He said, eyes clenched shut in pain. "Guess that happens when someone bashes your head against the wall."

"I'm really sorry your mom did that." I say, grabbing his hand with both of mine.

"She's not my mom. And don't be sorry." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "She admitted she's not my birth mom thank goodness."

We talked for a while more until I had to go home, promising Harry I would be back tomorrow to visit.

And I kept my promise.

---

Vote and comment please!

One more chapter and an epilogue and this book will be over!