Eighteen

There's some trigger warnings in this chapter so please, if anything triggers you be cautious. I love you, thank you for reading.

May 29th

9:06 am

Mysteriousjane95: im sorry about yesterday.

Mysteriousjane95: I was just looking out for you.

Mysteriousjane95: But I guess I was wrong for doing that. I was wrong for trying to be a good friend.

Mysteriousjane95: So if you don't want my help , fine. You dont want to talk to me, that's fine too.

Mysteriousjane95: so when you want to come back, just know I probably wont be here.

Mysteriousjane95: So goodbye Harry, be safe I guess.

2:15 pm

HarryStyles94: what?

HarryStyles94: I came online to apologize but I come back to this shit.

HarryStyles94: so much for never leaving me.

HarryStyles94: I knew it was too good to be true.

HarryStyles94: you were the only one keeping me alive.

HarryStyles94: When I wasn't being a dick I actually looked forward to our conversations.

HarryStyles94: Have a nice life Jane.

-Harry-

Logging out of wattpad I stand up from the chair, wiping my face as tears fell down my cheeks.

I considered jane as my best friend. She was my only friend but she was a good one. She threw it all away because I was having a mood swing, how fucking great.

Today was such a terrible day. First my mother puts her cigarette out on me then Jane pulls this shit.

"What are you crying about in here?" My mothers voice was heard as she walked into my room.

"My friend Jane hates me and were not friends anymore." I sniffled, thinking she genuinely cared, boy was I wrong.

She chuckled, shrugging. "So she realized what a worthless piece of shit you are?" She asks me, coming closer. "Why don't you just kill yourself? Nobody wants you, thats why your birth mother gave you up."

My eyes widened at her words. She wants me to kill myself? Shes not my real mother? Well that part kind of makes me feel better. I just cried harder, hoping she would go away, and once again I was wrong.

She grabs me, pushing me against the wall, slamming my head into it as hard as she could until I could no longer see anything..

----

Third chapter today!

Vote and comment please!

There will be two more chapters plus an epilogue left of this book! And after this one, ill be working on the next book of the social media series.