Twenty

-Jane-

"Are you sure I'm not intruding?" Harry asks as we both walked through the front door of my house. Harry wasn't in the hospital long, just long enough so they knew that he didn't have any damage to his brain.

Rolling my eyes I led him upstairs to the bedroom he would be staying in until he was able to be on his own. "It's fine Harry." I assure him, giving him a smile. "My mom and I don't mind, really." I say, walking into the bedroom that had light grey walls.

Harry nodded, walking in and sitting on the edge of the bed. "I can't thank either of you enough for being kind enough to let me stay here until I can get back on my feet." He says softly, looking down at his hands which were in his lap.

I shake my head, sitting next to him, resting my hand on his thigh. "No need to thank us, im just trying to do right by a friend." I smile widely.

Harry chuckles softly and nods, sighing softly. "You've been such a great friend honestly. Jane you're my best friend and I don't want anything to come between us." He says, giving me a smile.

"Nothing will." I smile back, resting my head on his shoulder, and humming contently.

Everything seemed alright in the world now that Harry was fine, and he was with me.

---

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is so short! I had a hard time trying to plan this one out, hence the wait for an update.

Anyways the next chapter will be the epilogue!

Vote and comment please!

I love you all x