4: Driving To School

~ Makoto's P.O.V ~

Kyouko called me last night and told me that she broke up with Byakuya, for good.

I was watching Clueless at Mukuro's, the movie was her decision not mine in the slightest, when she called so I was a little pissed.

Mukuro was more pissed then me, I think she's jealous of Kyouko and I's relationship.

"Mukuro, I love you okay. Kyouko won't get in between our relationship" I promise her.

"Good and I love you too" Mukuro said, blushing.

When she blushes she looks adorable, more adorable then normal anyways.

I smile and she smiles back at me. It's getting late so I stand up and check my phone. It's 8:45pm.

"I gotta go, my parents will kill me if I get home after nine" I said.

Mukuro stood up from the couch and gave me a hug before walking me outside of her house.

Junko hasn't been home all day and her parents don't care. They probably think she's at Celes's house or banging some random producer to get more publicity.

"See ya tomorrow, babe" Mukuro said.

"See you tomorrow, honey" I said

I gave her a swift kiss on the cheek before I walk outside and she closes the door behind me.

I climb into Mom's Mini-Van and ignite the engine. I pull out of Mukuro's driveway and drive back home.

I literally walk in the door when it becomes 9:00pm. Got home by curfew.

No ones downstairs so I grab a can of Diet Pepsi and a bag of BBQ Lays potato chips before going upstairs into my bedroom.

My phone starts to ring and I answer it without looking at the Caller ID.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey, Makoto" A familiar voice says on the other line.

The person who called me was Kyouko, of course it was her.

"Hey, Kyouko. What do you want?" I ask.

"I just wanted to talk, is that okay or are you still at Mukuro's?" She asks.

"I just got home and what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

I lean my head against my shoulder to hold my phone while I open my can of Diet Coke.

"I wanted to say that you were right that Byakuya and I weren't right for each other" Kyouko says, sadly.

"Is this the part where I say, 'I told ya so'?" I ask.

"Probably" Kyouko laughs through the phone.

"Great, I was right. Once again" I said.

"What were you right about before?" She asks.

"I don't know all of the times that I was right, okay there are too many times to keep track" I said, jokingly.

"Yeah, ookay" Kyouko said.

We talk for at least an hour longer before she hangs up, saying that she has a butt load of homework to do.

At that time I'm pooped so I decide to hit the hay.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I wake up nearly an hour before my alarms goes off and I can't fall back asleep.

I get ready and work on the homework  I didn't do last night. Luckily I woke up way to early.

I have to drive Kyouko to school today so I call her before I leave my house.

"Hey. You still picking me up?" She asks immediately after she picks up the phone.

"I'm on my way right now, Princess" I said.

"D-don't call me that" Kyouko stutters.

"I'll see you in five" I said.

"See ya in a few, bye" Kyouko said and hung up.

I climb into Mom's Mini-Van that she's been letting me drive for the past few months.

I pull out of the driveway and drive over to Kyouko's house. She's waiting on the porch for me to arrive.

She quickly walks over and climbs into the passenger seat. After she closes the door and buckles I pull out of the drive way and start to drive to school.

"Thanks for driving me" Kyouko thanks me.

"No problem, I didn't have anyone else to drive around in my soccer mom van" I said.

"Well..thanks anyways" She says.

I nod and the rest of the drive is spent in silence. We walk into the main building of Hopes Peak in silence and split up as soon as we enter the building.

~~~~~~~
A.N

Hey Guys. Sorry that this chapter is a filler chapter &I that it's short but I'm having a really bad case of Writers Block. I'm sorry if some characters are out of character but I'm doing my best while having Writers Block.

Anywho don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow me for more Fan Fictions and longer and less filler-type chapters.

Thx for all of the support on this Fan Fic already and every single Comment and Vote is noted/ read.

See You In The Next Chapter Or Fan Fiction, My AmazeBalls!!