Chapter 1

Tori POV

I love cheerleading but I am so ready for the season to start so we can stop having all these 2-a-day summer practices

Tori: Alright girls lets run it one more time then we can all go home!

Megan: Thank God!

*Cheerleaders run cheer one more time*

Tori: Good practice today girls. We are gonna be on fire once school and football season start. Let’s all go home and get some rest cause tomorrow is our last practice and I know its gonna be tough!

*Tori Megan and Chloe get their things and start to walk away*

Chloe: Wow you really do want to be captain this year.

Tori: Yeah. I’m trying to show coach that im ready.

Megan: Well you have my vote.

Tori: *laughs* thanks. Do you guys want to get something to eat?

Megan: Yes im starving.

Chloe: So how’s the party planning going? It better be the shit.

Tori: Its good. You guys know my mom and how she likes to go all out and stuff. We sent out like 150 invitations and ive gotten like 127 RSVP's so things are looking good.

Chloe: Oh thats good. Well I can’t wait. Your birthday is this Saturday right? *laughs*

*Tori and Megan stop walking*

Chloe: Im just kidding. I know when my best friends birthday is!

Tori: You aren’t funny Chloe

Megan: I have to admit that was pretty funny. You should have seen your face!

???: Alright good practice today boys! I like the effort im seeing out here. From the looks of things we are gonna having a winning season! Hands in wolves on 3! 1,2,3 WOLVES! Practice dismissed.

Chloe: Look whos coming over to see you *laughs*

Tori: Shut up. He's coming over to see all of us.

Megan: You invited him right?

Tori: OF COURSE! Why wouldnt I?

Megan: Well since he had a girlfriend and-

Tori: He does not have a girlfriend!

*Megan and Chloe laugh*

Tori: I seriously hate you guys *laughs*

Chris POV

Damn I just got out of practice and I smell like shit. Whatever I'm still gonna go ask her.

*Chris walks up*

Chris: Hey Tori

I wave at Megan and Chloe.

Tori: Hey Chris :)

Chris: I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to go get something to eat with me and a couple of the other guys?

Shes probably gonna say no. Im gonna look dumb af if I get rejected right now.

Tori: Sure! We were just gonna get something to eat.

Chris: Okay so I'll see you guys at Chic-fil-a

???: Chris you comin’ man or what?

Chris: Yeah Noah im coming! Alright see you guys there.

Tori: Okay.

Megan: My girl is a natural!

Chloe: Haha right? Sauce game heavy *laughs*

Tori POV

I probably should go take a shower because im a little sweaty from practice. Well he was sweaty too and I dont really have time.

Tori: I definitely wasnt flirting with him. We are just going to get something to eat and you guys will be there to so its not like its a date or anything.

Megan: Sureeeee. Lets just go.

We get in Chloe’s car and head to chick-fil-a. I dont know why, but i had butterflies in my stomach. Ive hung out with Chris plenty of times before but it feels different now.