Chapter 3

(A/N)

OKAY THIS PART WILL BE SLIGHTLY GRAPHIC SO IF YOU DON’T LIKE RATED R STUFF SKIP TO WHERE THE STARS STOP AT

Chris POV

Her lips are so soft and taste so good. Not gonna lie, she gotta nigga hard right now. We been making out for a few minutes now. I gotta firm grip on her waist making out with her. I start walking toward her bed and we end up laying down with me hovering over her.

Chris: I want you...I always wanted you

I began to kiss her down her neck

Tori: I know...I’ve always wanted…you too.

I look up to see her biting her lip

Tori POV

I bite down on my lip trying not to let out any moans. Somehow my dress had made its way off of my body and I was left laying in my bra and panties. Chris’ shirt was off too revealing his tattoos and let me tell you, those football practices paid off. He had rock hard abs. I started to unbuckle his belt.

Chris: So how come you never said nothing?

Tori: I…didn’t…think…you…liked…me…like…i…like…you.

I said still trying not to let out any sounds.

Chris POV

I feel my pants go down and im left in just my boxers. Tori laughs when she sees me poking out. I cant help but laugh either. I look down into her eyes then down to her entrance then back at her. She nods letting me know I can proceed. I put my tip at her entrance and she lets out a soft moan.

Tori POV

I cant hold it in anymore. i moaned softly while wrapping my arms around his neck and I feel him down at my entrance. He slowly goes in and I start to moan even louder. This is so uncomfortable.

Chris POV

I take it slow at first cause I can tell shes a virgin by how tight she is. After her moaning calms down I start to stroke faster. My hands are on her waist while im thrusting in and out of her. Damn shes tight as hell!

Chris: Damn baby you tight as hell!

Tori: *giggles*

Tori POV

When he went in, I thought I was going to scream. It hurt so bad at first but after a while the pain eased up. My stomach had a weird feeling and the next thing I know I come all over him. After about 5 mins he pulls out. All I see is red and I’m kind of embarrassed.

Chris POV

I pull out and there’s some blood on my dick and a few spots on her sheets. I could feel her come on me and it felt so good. Im stroking in and out of her while kissing her neck when I hear a knock on the door. Shit.

Ending of RATED R session lol

*********************************************************************************************

*Knock on door*

Tori POV

That knock on the door knocked me out of my thoughs and I jumped up.

Tori: Who is it?

Megan: it’s me and Chloe. Everyone is looking for you to come blow out your candles. What are you doing in there?

Tori: oh I’m just fixing my hair. I’ll be down in few.

Megan: okay you better be.

I hear them start to walk away and turn around to Chris who had already had his clothes back on and was putting on his shoe.

Tori: Um I’m gonna go to the bathroom real quick. You come down after me okay?

Chris: yeah got it.

I went in my bathroom and cleaned myself up and put my dress back on. I headed downstairs where everyone was waiting around a cake for me. They sang happy birthday to me and I made a wish. After that everyone continued to dance and party.

Tori: I just want to thank all of my friends and family for coming out and celebrating my birthday with me. This is a party I won’t forget.

After that I start to walk around and socialize with my guests. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn around to Megan and Chloe with smirks on their faces.

Chloe: So what happened upstairs?

Megan: Mmhm girl. We know you better than that.

Shit. I can’t help but laugh to myself.

Chloe, Tori, and Megan on the side ------------------------------------------------------------------>