Chapter 8

Tori POV

It was 9:00 and me and Neveah were in forever21 killing time waiting for Chris to come and the movie to start. Chris was been supposed to be here. I think he just didnt want to get the pedicure I was gonna make him get.

"Tori do you like these shirt?" Neveah asked as she pulled this pink shirt with an ice cream cone on the front out of the rack.

"Its cute for you. Is it your size?" I smiled at her

"I think so but Im gonna try it on just to be safe." she said taking the shirt and about 6 other articles of clothing with her to the dressing room. I followed behind her.

I sat on a little waiting room chair as she tried on the clothes and pulled out my phone to see where Chris was.

PHONE CONVO:

"Hey where are you?"

"Im walking in the mall now. Where are you?"

"In the forever21 line" I said walking towards the line with Neveah behind me. 

"Alright I'll be there in a few. Bye"

"By-" I said but he had hung up already

END OF CONVO

Df I thought to myself.

"That'll be 57.92" the girl who was working the register said.

I pulled out my card and paid for Neveahs stuff. I just realized I didnt even get anything. I guess Ill come back another day with Chloe and Megan. We were almost out of the store when I saw Chris walking in. We walked up to him and Neveah handed him her bags. 

"Whats wrong?" I asked holding his hand as we walked to the movies. He hadnt really said anything since he got here whcih is weird cause he would usually be cracking on someone in the mall.

"Just thinking." he said looking straight ahead. 

"Mommy said shes outside to pick me up." Neveah said to Chris

"Aight Ill walk you out there. Can you go ge the movie tickets?" Chris said handing me a $50 dollar bill.

"Yeah." I said walking off with the money 

I texted Kayden to make sure he was straight. He texted me back saying him and AJ left already. 

"2 tickets for the purge please" I said going into my pocket for the $50 Chris gave me

"I got you" the boy working at the booth said putting his finger to his lips and smiling at me

Aye free is free I'll take it

"Thank you" I smiled back sliding the $50 in my back pocket.

"No problem uhhh"

"Tori" I said waving because I couldnt put hand in where the ticket hole was

"I'll see ya around Tori. Im Justin by the way" he said winking and licking his lips

I waited for Chris to get back in the mall so I could give him his ticket. Once he FINALLY came we walked in but I wanted some candy. We got the candy and went and found our seats. It was an awkward silence because Chris wasn't saying anything and it was bugging the hell out of me..

Chris POV

"You want some nerds?" Tori asked looking at me

We were halfway through the movie and this is the first conversation we've had since being in here

"Nah" I shaking my head still looking at the screen.

I heard her sigh and look back at the screen from the corner of my eye. I lifted the little arm rest thing in between us and put my arm around her.  She scooted closer to me and put her head on my shoulder. I dont know how I'm going to tell her but it has to be soon. I hate lying to her. After the movie we went to eat and now we were on our way to our cars in the parking lot.

"Follow me to my house I have to show you something" she said letting go of my hand and heading to her car.

I blasted some migos and rich gang all the way to her house. (sn i love migos and rich gang lol) I pulled in her driveway. Before I could even turn the car off, she was at my door pulling me out of my car. We went up to her room and she blindfolded me with a cheetah print scarf.  I felt a small box being placed in my lap

"Okay take it off" she said excitedly. "This is your congratulations gift from me for signing with FSU. Also I just want to say thank you for being a great boyfriend to me. These past 3 months have been amazing" she said pecking my lips. Now I really felt like shit.

I opened the box with a gold bow wrapped around it to find a custom made gold mk watch with an FSU Seminole in the face of it.

"Thank you babe but I cant accept this." I said sighing

"Why not? Whats wrong?" she asked coming and sitting next to me on her bed.

"I have to tell you something. I made a huge mistake. I know I told you I would never hurt you but-"

I was interrupted by a text from Kayla.

"I had fun Papi. Im still sore ;) maybe you can come over and make me feel better ;)" the text read

 I was about to text her back telling her not to text me anymore when I saw Tori looking at my phone and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

Justin in the MM Comment please and vote. Also reccomend this story to your friends. Kinda feel like no one is reading soooo yeah. thanks.