Chapter 10

Christmas Eve

Tori POV

"Do you think my mom would think this is cute?" Megan asked holding up a crop top while we shopped in forever 21

"Bitch really? What her old ass gonna need a crop top for?" Chloe asked making me laugh

We were all doing a little last minute shopping for Christmas. I've been extra busy lately trying to apply to colleges. I think we all have.

"Nah but Mike would." I told her smirking

"Whatever." She said rolling her eyes at us and putting the shirt

"So what's up with you and Justin?" Chloe asked giving me the side eye

"I mean we're really good friends. That's like it." I said looking at a red blazer.

"We all know y'all are not just friends. Its clear that nigga catching feelings for you" megan added.

I mean I can kind of tell Justin is feeling me and to be completely honest, I'm feeling him back

"I know." I sighed

We went to check out and headed to the next store. We were going to Macy's so I could get this watch I saw neveah looking at last time we were here. The perfect Christmas present.

"Bitch he is fine what are you waiting for?!" Chloe semi yelled. She always has to be loud.

"I'm just not trying to rush into anything." I said. I had to call a sales associate over to open the case and get the watch out for me.

"That will be $278.24." The sales associate said as I checked out.

"I'm not telling you to rush but that boy is fine and he's not gonna wait forever..." Megan said making me think. I thought about Justin the whole ride home.

After Megan and Chloe left, I decided to take Neveah the gift I got her and take Chris' parents the card my parents had got for them. I parked on the side of the street and knocked on the door.

"Tori!!" Neveah screeched hugging me

"Hey boo. How you been?" I asked walking in. It smelled like chris' mom was cooking.

"Goooooood" she said still holding on to me making me laugh.

"Neveah let her breathe" chris mom said hugging me and making me laugh even more

She let go and I gave her the watch I had wrapped at the mall.

"Don't open it until tomorrow okay?" I told her

"Okay" she ran off I'm guessing to put it under the tree. I handed their mom the card from my parents.

"Aww tell your parents I said thanks sweetheart. Let me go get the card we got for you guys. Chris come down here." She yelled walking off. Great. This will be the first time we've seen each other in almost a month.

Chris POV

I was currently sitting on my bed wrapping Toris gift I got her. I know we aren't together anymore but I'm still gonna give her a gift. Plus I brought it before we broke up cause she was whining about it in the mall one day so I went back and got it later that day.

"Chris come down here." My mom yelled from downstairs

I jogged down the stairs to the kitchen since it smelled good I knew she had to be in there cooking. I stopped once I seen Tori just standing there.

"Found it!" My mom said walking in with a card handing it to Tori.

"Thank you." Tori said smiling. I missed seeing her smile. I can't believe I fucked up this bad.