Chapter 4

Chirs on the side-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Tori POV

*1 week later*

Tomorrow is also the first day of my junior year. I’m spending my last day of summer hanging out by my pool with Megan and Chloe.

Megan: So you never told us…..how was it haha?

Tori: I don’t know what youre talking about

When I said that, the memories came rushing back to my head. I loved that night. I couldn’t help but laugh cause my best friends know me to well

Chloe POV

I looked over grinning at Tori who was relaxing in her pool chair and noticed she had a huge smirk on her face. This bitch is lying.

Chloe: Bitch you know damn well what we are talking about. The smirk on your face says it all.

Tori: Fine. It was okay.

Megan: Aw my little Tori is growing up.

Tori POV

I really am growing up.

Tori: I know right? I giggled

Chloe: So you and Chris are together now right?

Tori: Well that’s the thing…

The thing is, me and Chris aren’t together. Yet. I haven’t talked to him since that night. Its killing me inside. Why hasn’t he called or texted me yet?

Megan: So yall aren’t together?

Tori: Unfortunately. We haven’t talked since the party.

My vision starts to get blurry and I can feel the tears in my eyes.

Chloe: Aw don’t cry Tori.

I started thinking to myself what if Chris was no longer interested in me. But he did say he had always wanted me though. I’m so confused. Chloe and Megan had to go so I headed inside.

Nicole: You excited for tomorrow?

My mom asked me this and I don’t know if im excited or not. Chris is gonna be there and I feel it’s gonna be awkward.

Tori: Eh I guess.

My mom brings me over a plate of her famous spaghetti and I immediately dig in. I’m starving! After I finish eating I plop myself on the couch where my dad and brother are watching TV.

Daniel: Since its his first year look out for Kayden tomorrow Tori.

Kayden: Dad its just high school.

Tori: That’s what you think.

Me and my dad start to crack jokes on Kayden about high school. He just doesn’t know what he’s in for. We both head upstairs and I go to my bathroom and turn on my shower.

I get in and do my hygiene for a while. After I get out I put on some boyshorts and a t-shit, grab my phone and plop in my bed. I silently gasp when I see a text from Chris.

Text Convo

Chris: Hey whats up?

Tori: Chillin just got outta the shower. You?

Chris: ;) ohh. I just got back from texas.

Tori: Shut up haha. How was it?

Chris: it was okay just didn’t have cell phone service.

Tori: ohh that sucks.

Chris: yeah. i gotta go but ill see you tomorrow at school.

Tori: Okay night

Chris: Goodnight beautiful.

I look over at my mirror on my wall and see that my face is red. I plug in my headphones turn on Pandora and slowly drift off to sleep.