Unforgivable ...

It was 8 'O'clock as I slided my cell phone..a missed call ! I Smiled in my mind..as I remembered yesterday. I cuddled the pillow..I was missing him.I wished I could see him always. Those eyes , nose...I wanted to cuddle him again.. I thought I would call papa and tell him about my relationship. Well, papa wouldn't accept as he always wished a military or policeman for me. I smiled again...I rang him....oops!!! Switch off!!! It was strange....I was a bit worried.

"Aditi did he call u???" I saw HOD sir and SB ma'am entered room..it was unusual. They looked worried and panicked too...
"No ma'am ,I got his missed call..but its switched off..." I uttered as I was worried too... What the hell this was happening!!!! They rushed back.. I was sitting in my bed. Ruby came

"Aditi..." She hold my hand "I have to inform u something.. Promise me you won't get hurt" I was shocked.. I didn't get her.." Tell me..."
I was scared.. Gasping at her...
"He is missing."she said...
" Nobody saw him. He left a wallet." She put her hands on my shoulder.

Were they joking ? As I didn't believe them. I got up and walked to his room. I felt a sharp pain at my heart. It was empty. He was gone. It took few seconds to realize that he left me badly. I felt someone behind me..it was Ruby. I hugged her..tears came down..
We were shocked, scared ...panicked... I was not in a state of talking to anyone. I sat down on the floor weeping.. I took his wallet in my lap ,crying silently...

I opened his wallet..smelt it...it was his smell....
..... I was feeling chocked my throat as they wanted to cry louder.. A few hundred rupees notes, some Bangladesh currency, some random tickets...bills.. It had to pocket unchecked. I opened the zip.

I was literary shocked as I opened the pocket. There were two fake passports and few credit cards... I found total three fake pan card on different names..I was spellbound!!!!!
I had no energy left...
I leaned on the floor... Weeping

We had to inform the police. They came..searched his wallet.
"Its a fraud case..that culprit must be a very intelligent one.... He left nothing.." Police officer frowned .." He had a long term preparation... To know about a college...getting into it as a teacher then a cheating..." He stopped and again asked " well I will ask that girl few questions. "

I told him everything that happened..Each n every thing I came to know about him..
They were shocked...
" why didn't u tell us that ???" Ma'am asked..I was silent.. Officer assured "don't worry we are looking into the matter..." they took his wallet and left..
...

It was a curse..I lost my mom on my birthday. And finally he !!! I saw all my dreams getting smashed and grinded ...It was hard to feel that I loved, I trusted, I hugged, I cared a criminal... I man who cheated us ..