Dont Be An Escapist..

Recap: Aditi was irritated. She thought to she should move on but her past didn't let her be happy. Her father was convincing her to marry Aditya a bright man but her heart couldn't accept...

Thanks a lot for reading the story patiently. I hope its not getting boring. Please leave suggestions if u think. And by the way I would be very happy if u tap the orange star once in the end of every chapter ...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was totally messed up inside. Had no idea what to do.I was trying to escape from the situation and run to Dehradun. I had no energy left to fight with papa as I was fighting with myself since last 5 years. I just wanted to run...

Hey!!!! Am I going to be N escapist? I asked myself... No no no...I wasn't going to escape ..rather I will fight again..

I woke up late in the morning. Or may be I didn't want to face papa sooo early..I walked to kitchen and papa was already there...
"Good morning papa" I smiled...
"Goodd morningggg" he looked quite happy...what happened to him I thought.. I felt bad for rude behavior last night..
"A new case solved" he chuckled.
"Wow! That's great...congratulation..." I Was really happy seeing him smiling.

Suddenly a plan popped into my brain to find out a way to get rid of.
"Did u ask Aditya if he was interested or not?" I asked him giving a sip in my coffee..
"No actually he was quite busy regarding this case.I will talk to him today.." I saw him extremely enthusiastic. I felt a bit bad.

I went to my room..calling Naina..she wasn't receiving... I tried thrice... Finally I texted her that I wasn't coming office few days.
I was exhausted. I relaxed on my bed.. Well I would meet Aditya and going to tell him to reject me. That was the only way of rescue. In the middle of analysis I heard papa talking to someone . probably that Aditya.

I was lazily roaming in my balcony. It was my favourite place here. Papa called me..
"Aditi ,I was talking to him." He continued "he wants to talk to u..."

Wow!!!! Great news Aditi!!!!!! I told myself. I was just expecting this.I smiled and took his number.

The whole day I acted like I was happy to marry Aditya.. Wow, papa was looking very happy.. I was feeling a guilt. To cheat him like this..but I was helpless.

I was planning what to say..before dialling. Be offensive Aditi I boosted myself.. Finally I tapped the green one. Waiting for a male voice....

"Hello, is this Mr Aditya Roy?" I asked extremely politely.
"Yes. Who are you?" If I wasn't like me, I mean if I hadn't any past issues, I would fall in love with that voice .
"Hi, I want to talk to you, I think my dad has told you something!!!" I finally came to the point...
"Ohhh .. Prateek sir! Yes he told me today.." He paused for a while.
"Well I have to talk to you." He said..
I prepared myself once again and started applying it..
"Hello Mr Roy ,don't need be happy okey? Just hang on...I am not going to marry you. I have no such bullshit plan. " ohh yes..I was extremely rude...I continued "u know u think u r smart but actually you r not. I m not at all interested in u." I breathed long......
"And moreover I am not that girl who just wants to marry a shit and look after him..please don't fúck my life" I cut the call.

I felt my kurti wet in sweat....it was a great job!!!! I patted myself..I finally used !!!!!!!
...... used those words for the first time....I felt relaxed....