Meeting bestie

The next day :

"So this was the surprise?? You know I was just planning how to enjoy with u... While driving. Its a great news..." I parked my car and walked towards Hari, talking with Ruby on phone..

"So when will u reach? I m going to receive you." I was happy. I thought days will be tough. I started missing papa. And I just couldnt forget Aditya..

"OK Ruby, just inform me reaching station, I will rush..." I smiled...

After disconnecting I walked forward, towards my quarter.

"Hari, can you wash it ! Its looking so dirty." I requested him.. Giving him the keys.
"Ji madam!!" He smiled back .
Hari was the caretaker of our quarter...but he used to wash our cars for money. I sometimes felt so bad for him.. He was really a good hearted man..

I smiled back.. As I turned, suddenly I remembered something..

"Hari, how is sumi doing?" I asked.
Sumi was his daughter, I took her last month in nearby school and she got admission there.
"Sab thikthak madam ji" he replied gratefully..
(everything is fine madam)

*****

As I opened my window, a fresh scent reached my nose.. Its from the giant Mehghani tree just beside my bedside window...

I took the cordless phone to call Maya, to give me black coffee in 20 minutes..
I stood in front of mirror, lookin tired after a hectic day of office....

I put my laptop and handbag on my study table , it was 2.30, Ruby will reach before 4, I thought.. I entered washroom for a refreshing shower...

*****

I heard a knock at my door as I came out of bathroom.. I opened it while rubbing my hair gently with towel..
" Hello aunty!!"
It was little sumi..with a big smile.
"Hello princess... Give me the trey," I took the trey of hot coffee from her.."come inside.... " I took her hand. And kept it on my dressing table.

Casually talking with her, I was applying toner on my face..
"How is your school" I asked ..
"Its nice..I got to many friends there..we play together" She giggled..

I took out a chocolate from my hand bag and offered it to her..

She was shy!! I pinched her chubby cheeks... " Ohhh ..please, u have to take it..."
Finally she took it hesitantly and ran away..leaving the door open.. I gently pushed it.. and continued my skincare...

I looked at my watch.. 3.20!!

Ohhh where she is !!! She should call me !! I impatiently took my phone.. Shit !! Its totally dead.. I immediately put charger into it.

I was tensed.. Whether she called me or not.. But my phone wasn't even in a state, that I could switched on.

I reluctantly was applying hair serum. Thinking that it will be a great fun to meet her after a long time. Well, she had my office address, she will be able to come..I thought.

I felt a gentle touch over my eyes. Someone covered my eyes with palms.

My heart stopped. No no, my heart started beating faster. Well, I didn't have any fear of trespassers.. But still I was scared.

I thought, it was Ruby. I smiled.

"Oh , Ruby don't do it.. I feel scared! Now leave me" I said. But she didn't response...
"Ruby???" I again questioned.. With a bit fear... Again no reply...

I touched that hand with my hand.. I got a shiver !!! It was a muscular one!!!!!

My heart rate raised...I was frightened.. I thought to shout for help.. But as I was about to scream.. Other one pressed my mouth strongly..

*******

Author's note :::

Hello everyone, back with new chapter. Hope you will enjoy it. I really want to thank you all. My story got 1.04K reads.... It was a great great great happiness for me when I saw it.
It is still on #39 today. Thank u so much for being there. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤