New Beginnings

It had been five years since Weirdmaggeddon, and the twins were now eighteen years old. They'd decided to attend college in Gravity Falls, since they felt a real love for the town they'd saved so many summers ago. The Stans were returning next month for a week to see the twins, since they were onto something big up north.

Dipper watched the trees pass by, a soft smile on his face. After that first summer, Dipper had taken up excersize, so that he could defend himself more effectively. Mabel was already strong as it was, but she did as well. Both twins had grown up attractive. With Mabel cutting her hair to a shoulder length and rolling up her sweater sleeves, she looked tough and rugged, but adorable.

Dipper on the other hand, had gotten slightly taller than Mabel, had kept his hair the same, but had taken to not wearing hats as much. He usually wore jeans, and t-shirts. He looked handsome and smart, but strong as well.

On their eighteenth birthday, the twins had gotten tattoos. Mabel got wings tattooed on her back, and black bands on her arms. Dipper on the other hand, got a devil's trap on his back, and various runes on his arms.

Dipper was snapped out of his thoughts when Mabel shook his arm roughly. "Hello? Earth to Dipper? We're here!" Dipper grinned broadly and he let himself be dragged out of the bus by his excited sister. "Soos! Wendy!" The Pines cried in unison, running to their waiting friends.

Wendy pulled them into a bone-crushing hug, laughing. She'd changed so much too. Her hair was now in a pixie cut, and she'd gotten a newer version of her original hat, since she'd given her first to Dipper. She now wore mostly tanktops though. Soos hadn't changed at all, save for him getting slightly slimmer from constantly giving tours and such. "It's great to see you doods!" Soos said happily, ruffling their hair. The twins grinned at him, bubbling over with joy.

After they finally got the twin's luggage to Soos' car, they set off, driving towards the college building. Dipper was shaking out of excitement. He was starting college, his sister at his side.
Nothing could go wrong.

Right?

(Ayyyy! It's the author here, how ya doin? I know this chapter is kinda short but I have learned that if I try to make it long I spend a month on each chapter. So you'll get shorter chapters but probably more content! Also please be patient with my as I'm also working on an original story called Soulless: The Demon Asylum and another Billdip fic which can be found on Ao3 called "A Demon's Heart Is Black As Night" but I'll try to update when I can! Catch you in the next chapter! -Shiva)