Demons Are Evil (Obviously)

Bill stared at Ford in shock. "Bring m-Bill back?" He nearly said "me" but caught himself. Ford didn't seem to notice as he nodded grimly. "Unfortunately so. Since it's unlikely Bill was unable to reform on his own so quickly. But who? They would be hiding in the school, probably as a student..." Ford pondered this, then seemed to realize that there were other people in the room. "But let's not worry about all that right now. I'd let to get to know your friend better!"

So they all sat, and Ford asked Bill questions about his life. The demon prided himself in being good at lying, but coming up with so many on the spot wasn't easy.

"So where are you from?" "Las Vegas?" Bill mentally cursed himself for sounding so unsure, but Ford didn't seem to realize. Dipper was sweating nervously, looking at Bill as if to say, "Please don't say anything wrong." As if. "What's your major then?" Ford asked. "Uh... Um... Phsychology!" He said on the spot. He honestly hadn't bothered to ever check, but that seemed plausible.

Ford accepted it, and eventually the conversation shifted over to the twins, letting Bill breathe for a bit. The demon sighed, wondering how long he'd have to keep this shit up.

"Bye bye Ford! Tell Stan we said hi!" Mabel gleefully said, her brown eyes alight with excitement, as per usual. "Bye Grunkle Ford!" Dipper parroted, and Bill just waved. "Goodbye kids! And it was nice meeting you Cy, we'll have to meet up again to do some tests on those scars." Bill nodded, feeling an odd emotion in his chest. It was like his heart was tying itself in knots and curling up in his stomach. He didn't like it. "Y-yeah! Of course! Bye now!" Bill walked swiftly away, forcing the twins to jog to keep up.

"S-s-slow down!" Dipper panted, grabbing Bill's shoulder. Mabel stopped next to Dipper, catching her breath. The brunet seemed to notice his hand was still on Bill and he withdrew it hastily. The half-blond raised an eyebrow. "What? Scared I'll burn ya?" He grinned cheekily, the uncomfortable feeling fading away.

"What? N-no!" Dipper defended himself, but he knew it was a lie. Bill terrified him, and why shouldn't he? But he was (unfortunately) allied with the demon for now, so he had to swallow that fear. He didn't know how Mabel had managed to. But she'd always been the stronger sibling.

Bill snapped his fingers, bringing Dipper back to reality. "Come on kid!" "Where are we even going?!" Mabel asked annoyedly, clearly done with the demons antics at this point. Bill stuck out his pointed tounge childishly. "Easy, somewhere with food! I'm feeling hungry. Which I'd never thought I'd say but here I am!" He grinned, eyes flashing.

Dipper sighed, how did he deal with this?

Inside Greasy's it was warm, and filled with chatter. Clicks echoed faintly as Bill's fingernails tapped against the tabel. Dipper cringed visibly, which caused Bill to only do it more. The little shit...

Mabel was just trying to ignore them by looking at her phone, cleary not wanting to interact with demon beyond necessary. She'd been friendly before but that was over, now that they weren't around Ford she had no intention of pretending to like him.

"Say, Pinetree~!" Bill said, letting the nickname roll off of his tounge teasingly. "Wanna hear a riddle~?" "Do I have a choice?" Was the reply. "Nope~!" He trilled, and Dipper groaned. "Alright let's hear it..." "I'm strong, yet weak. And the more I trust you, the more I am betrayed. Lastly, I am destined to fall at the hands of who I least expected. What am I?"

Needless to say, Dipper was utterly baffled. What the hell was that supposed to mean? He mulled it over. Food came, Dipper pondered. He'd always prided himself in being smart, but this had him stumped.