Zane X Gene

It was a stormy day in Phoenix Drop High. Zane was having a normal day trying to impress Gene so he could be the leader of the Shadow Nights...

Zane's POV
I just finished sending Aphmau on a wild goose chase by telling her that there was a unicorn in the Staff Only room.

Thinking: She is so gullible,but I have no idea what to do for Gene! I have did everything he told me to do! When will he let me in!

I walk to the bleachers were Gene was standing...

Zane: Gene! I just sent Aphmau on a wild goose chase! She is so stupid am I right?!
*Awkward silence for about 30 seconds*
Gene: You really want to be in this club, don't you?
Zane: YES ILL DO ANYTHING!!!
Gene: Anything?
Zane: YES ANYTHING!

Just then Gene looked at me gave a small smirk. I had no idea what he had planned...

Gene: Well then come with me.
Zane: Umm ok.
Thinking: What is he up to? Maybe he is going to take me to there secret base, or something like that!

Gene's POV
Thinking: I know something that he will never do! Ha! To think that I would let this wimp be in the Shadow Nights! This guy IS an idiot!

I take him to the staff only closet. I lock the door behind us...

Gene: If you want to be in the club then you have to have sex with me!
Zane: YES! You have no idea how long I've wanted to do it with you!
Gene: W-WHAT?!?!
Thinking: WHAT?!?! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO THINK RIGHT NOW!!! ZANE WOULD EVEN FUCK ME TO GET IN?!?! WELL I-I-I... Well, I guess why not? I mean it's a free fuck, who could say no to that?

I pull down Zane's pants to see a reasonable sized dick. He does the same to me but he is drooling over mine...

Gene: Well?
Zane: Well this is my first time doing it in general so I don't know what-

I cut him off by slamming my dick in his mouth. He seems to enjoy it, I will admit he is doing really good for his first time...

*about 4 minutes later*
Gene: Oh Irene I'm gonna-

I cum into zanes mouth. He swallows most of it, but some dribbles out. He looks proud of himself.

Gene: Now, turn around!
Zane: Yes master!
Gene: Please don't call me that.

I line my dick up with his ass and I enter. He gives me a tiny moan.

Thinking: I still can't believe he is doing this, I thought for sure he would back out! I also can't believe he actually wanted to do this!

Gene: You seem to be enjoying this, am I right?
Zane: Mmm hmm~

Zane's POV
Thinking: I can't believe I'm actually fucking Gene! It's been my dream to have sex with him ever since I met him! I can't believe I will be a Shadow Night after this!
*2 minutes later*
Gene: I'm going to cum!

Gene came inside me and I loved it! I loved ever second of it!

Zane: Can I be a Shadow Night now?
Gene: No.

Da End