Vlyad X Aphmau

It was a typical day on MyStreet. Aphmau was watching the new MLP episode with Zane when they heard the door bell ring...

Aphmau's POV
Thinking: Who can that be?
Aphmau: I'll get it! Stay here Zane

I open the door

Vlyad: Hey Aphmau!
Aphmau: Hi Vlyad! Come inside!

Vlyad walks inside to see Zane watching MLP

Vlyad: Are you watching that horse show?
Zane: WHAT N-NO! IM JUST FLIPPING THROUGH CHANNELS THATS ALL!
Vlyad: Umm... Ok then, but anyways hey Aph, can I talk to you in private please?
Aphmau: Sure thing!

We walk upstairs to my room, I didn't know what to expect from him, but what he said shocked me...

Vlyad: So Aph, I have something to tell you something, but can you promise me no matter what it will not ruin are friendship?
Aphmau: Vlyad, I know no matter what you say I will not be mad, and I promise that it will not hurt are friendship.
Vlyad: Aphmau, I'm in love with you!

After that he slammed his lips into mine! My heart was racing at a million mile per hour!

Vlyad: I-IM SORRY! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WAS THINKING! PLEASE FORGI-

I cut him of by kissing him

Aphmau: Vlyad! I love you too! I have been waiting so long for you to say that!
Vlyad: Really?!?!

Vlyad's POV
Thinking: I can't believe it! She actually loves me as well! I'm so happy, but I want more than just a kiss...
Vlyad: Hey Aph, do you want to do something a little more "fun"?

Aphmau new exactly what he was thinking. She was thinking the same thing, but there was one little problem...

Aphmau: But what about Zane? He is still down stairs, what if he hears us?
Vlyad: Hmm you have a point, well I guess we will just have to try to be quite about it. Also will this be your first time?
Aphmau: Yes and I'll try to be as quite as ever.

I could tell she had been wanting me for a bit now, so I decided to just get to the point and straight up give it
to her. I pulled down her skirt and panties to see a very wet Aphmau. That made me extremely hard, I unzipped my pants and lined my dick up with her pussy... (Sorry I only had 30 minutes to right this so I had to speed it up)

Vlyad: Are you ready, and remember you have to try to be quite.
Aphmau: Yes and like I said earlier I'll try.

I slowly put myself in her, this makes her give out a quiet moan of pain and pleasure...

Vlyad: Tell me when you want me to go faster, the pain will stop soon I promise.

About 2 minutes later her pain is almost gone, she gives me the sign to go faster so I did. She did a very good job of being quiet, even though her moans slipped out some times...

Aphmau: Vlyad! I'm-I'm cumming!
Vlyad: Me t-too!

We both cum at the same time. Aphmau laid on top of me...

Aphmau: I love you Vlyad!
Vylad: I love you too Aphmau!

Then they both fell asleep

Zane: Umm guys? Hello? Well I guess I'm leaving. Bye Aphmau!

And Zane never knew what happened that night

Da End