Laurence X Lucinda

(This is my 2nd OTP, 1st is Zane~Chan)
It was a clear night at Lucinda's house, all of her friends were at her house for Halloween. It was late and she had expected everyone had left, but she was wrong...

No Ones POV
Lucinda went to her bedroom and laid down, she was thinking about Laurence. He had stood up for her when Ivan came, it was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her. She then started touching herself (idk) and started moaning, but little did she know that Laurence and Garroth were downstairs.

Garroth: Hey Laurence, I'm about to leave, you coming?
Laurence: I'm going to go in a few minutes, I'm going to see what Lucinda is doing.
Garroth: Ok, tell her I said bye! *he leaves*

Laurence walks upstairs and knocks on the door, he waits to hear a "come in" but doesn't. He was getting curious and decided to open the door and well, he was greeted by a half naked Lucinda touching herself (THIS IS WHY YOU WAIT TO COME IN CHILDREN). He had never blushed so much in his life, but he didn't want to embarrass her. He was half way through closing the door when he heard Lucinda moan "Laurence~"

Laurence's POV
I know this women did not just moan my name! I mean it's ok if she did, but still! Ok Laurence think, walk away, or go into her room! *thinks* Ok, I'll do the polite and best thing to do! *Runs into room startling Lucinda and lays on top of her* (lol)

Lucinda: L-LAURENCE!!! W-WHAT ARE YOU-
Laurence: *kisses Lucinda roughly* Don't play innocent with me! I know what you were doing!
Lucinda: *is shaking* Laurence! I-I-I wasn't d-doing anything I swear!(LIES)
Laurence: *smirks* Well, who's name were you moaning then? And just by looking at your underwear your extremely wet, so what made you like that?
Lucinda: *is at a loss for words*

I'm not falling for her games! She is usually the sexy and dominant one, but let's see how she likes being dominated!

Laurence: *starts making out with Lucinda and takes off his close*
Lucinda: Laurence, I want you to know that, I-I love you!
Laurence: I could tell, I mean, you did moan my name!
Lucinda: Oh, yeah, I don't know what I was thiNKING!!!
Laurence: *has shoved at least half of himself inside her surprising her*

SORRY BUT IM TOO BORED TO FINISH THIS