Travis X Katelyn

It was the morning of Travis's birthday. When he woke up he was immediately greeted by Katelyn wearing deep blue lingerie...

Travis: *yawns* Hey Katelyn. What are you doing in my- *looks up and sees what Katelyn is wearing* *gets nosebleed*
Katelyn: Morning Birthday boy!
Travis: *gulps* Umm, K-Katelyn are you feeling ok?
Katelyn: Of course I am! What, can I not give the birthday boy a surprise?

Travis's POV
Wow, this was a surprise alright! I will admit Katelyn was hot as fuck in that outfit. (My dad just walked in, that was awkward) Heck by the time she said "Morning" I was already fully erect...

Katelyn: Well? Are you gonna just lay there and look or have fun with your present?
Travis: *speechless*
Katelyn: *ugh* Do I have to do everything around here! *takes Travis's pants off and starts sucking his cock*

I honestly didn't know what to do. This was all happening to fast for my mind to process, but I went with it...
*6 minute time skip*

Travis: Katelyn I'm gonna- *cums*
Katelyn: *swallows 1/2 of it* *gets up about to walk out* Happy birthday!
Travis: Woah woah woah! Were do you think you're going?
Katelyn: To my room, duh.
Travis: No your not! *pins Katelyn against the wall* You haven't been pleasured yet!

I took of her lingerie and lined my dick up with her pussy...

Travis: *enters* *starts to thrust extremely fast*
Katelyn: TRAVIS S-STOP!!!
Travis: *stops* S-SORRY!!! Did I mess something up?!?! *looks down to see that Katelyn is bleeding* Oh, sorry I didn't-
Katelyn: I-it's ok Travis. Just please be more careful.
Travis: O-ok. *goes very slow*
Katelyn: Travis~ Please go faster!
Travis: *goes faster by the second*
*3 minute time skip*

Katelyn: I-I'm almost there! *20 seconds later cums*
Travis: *cums inside without warning*
Katelyn: *lays beside him* Travis?
Travis: Yes?
Katelyn: I think you forgot something extremely important...
Travis: What was that?
Katelyn: Protection!
Travis: Oh crap.

Da End
(Sorry this took so long, school just started for me)