-GENDERBENT- Zanna X Kawaii~Senpai PART 1

It was a beautiful day on mystreet. The birds were chirping, flowers were blooming, and Zanna was being the fat little nugget she was.

Zanna's POV
I was eating cupcakes and playing overwatch when I heard a knock at the door...

Zanna: DIE DIE DIE! (Reaper Bae!) *hears doorbell*

Thinking: Who in the name of Irene is ringing the doorbell? *walks to door and opens*

Zanna: This better be import-

KS (Kawaii~Senpai): Hi Zanna~Chan!

Zanna: *slams door* *screams* *reopens door* Oh, Kawaii~Senpai. Did you need something?

I've always had a thing for KS. I loved everything from his tail to his ears! But him being a cheerful Mef'wa and me being the soul embodiment of Reaper, I thought he'd never like me. It was a big surprise to see him.

KS: Kawaii~Senpai wanted to give Zanna~Chan a cupcake!

Zanna: Oh, well I'm never gonna turn down a cupcake. Please, do come in.

KS's POV
Zanna~Chan is still pretty as ever! She might be a bit harsh to people, but she acts nice to Kawaii~Senpai! In fact Kawaii~Senpai has deep feeling for her, but me being a cheerful Mef'wa and her being the embodiment of Reaper from overwatch, Kawaii~Senpai knew it probably wouldn't work out. I made Zanna~Chan a cupcake so I can talk to her. Kawaii~Senpai loves every thing about her, I loved everything from her concave booty to her beautiful eyes.

KS: *walks in* Wow, nice place!

Zanna: Thanks. It's hard to keep it clean since Garnet (Garroth) and Laurelyn (Laurence) live here.

KS: Are they here?

Zanna: No, they're at a party.

Thinking: Ok Kawaii~Senpai. You can do this!

KS: *sits down with Zanna* I know it's sudden, but Kawaii~Senpai likes you Zanna~Chan! I know you don't feel the same way, but I needed to get that off my chest!

Zanna: ...

KS: Please don't be mad at Kawaii~Senpai.

Zanna: *kisses KS* It's ok, I like you too...

IM TO LAZY TO RIGHT THE REST SO PART 2 COMNG SOON!

-ImInLoveWithAFork