chapter- 2

" Sebastian, come down for your breakfast " his mom called out. He kept his phone aside and headed to the dining hall.
" everything's cool at school ? " his dad asked him with eyes fixed on the newspaper.
"Yep dad. But, what about my telescope ? "
" eh ! , what telescope ? " his dad counter questioned with eyes still fixed on the newspaper.
"Ahhh.. Dad, I asked you to buy one a month ago. "
"Alright , I'll get you one today ." his dad pinky promised .
Finally the wait was over. He was getting his telescope today. He was excited as hell. The night sky always fascinated him. Whenever he felt low, he admired the stars and the airplanes passing by from the window sill. Although he was quite popular in school and was always surrounded with friends , he preferred staying isolated from everyone. Whenever free , he would either daydream or would read some book or article related to space or astral bodies. Basically , science fiction was his favourite genre and so he used to blog about stuffs related to it. Already around 500 people were following his blog . but he wasn't doing it for fame . Blogging was his passion and he could type all day .
The clock showed 5:00 pm . It wasn't raining anymore . The clouds were still there making the weather pleasant and cool. Suddenly the doorbell rang .
"Oh my god ! Thanks dad " sebastian exclaimed and jumped with joy . holding that telescope in his hands was one of the best feeling ever. He rushed to his room and quickly assembled his brand new pro telescope . Then he decided to make a new blog which would be solely related to astronomy . After making it , he started exploring the sky. But the clouds made things unclear. He decided to wait for a clear and fine day.

                                     *******